Seeing her again

Chapter 3:

Two weeks later

Today is Scarlett and Lizzie's wedding and I'm so excited because I'm Lizzie's maid of honor.

She choose me over everyone and I couldn't be happier.

I literally cried when she asked me to me her bridesmaid. And Brie almost died when Scarlett asked to be hers.

Im trying to not think that Hailee will be here and just enjoy my best friends wedding.

I'm actually with Lizzie who's surprisingly really calm.

I have my eyes closed while she's putting her dress because she wants to surprise me.

« You can open your eyes » I opened my eyes and immediately started crying « oh my god Lizzie you're absolutely breathtaking »

« Thank you but don't cry please I don't want to cry too and ruin my makeup » she said chuckling with tears in her eyes.

« I'm so proud of you Lizzie » I said hugging her. In two years she grew up so much. She handled her anxiety so well and she's a good mom and a good wife for Scarlett.

« Thank you y/n. I wouldn't be here without you » she said making me cry more.

« I love you so much » I hugged her
« I love you too y/n » she kissed my head.

We pull away after a few minutes when her sisters and her mom enters the room.

« Oh my god Lizzie » they all gasped. « Mom don't cry pleaseee. I'm gonna ruin my makeup because of you guys »

« I'm gonna go see how is Scarlett » I said to Lizzie so I leave them in family for this important moment.

« Tell her that I love her. Rose too » she requested making me smile. « of course » I said leaving the room.

We're in an hotel where we'll all sleep tonight after the wedding because we're in LA.

Tomorrow Lizzie and Scarlett are leaving for their honeymoon in Italia so Rose will stay with me for a whole week.

Let me tell you that Rose is really happy.

« Heyyy » I sang opening the door of Scarlett's room. My smile quickly fade when I see the woman that I loved and that I still love so much.

Hailee.

I froze completely. Feeling my hands getting sweaty.

I bite my bottom lip trying to stay calm.

We look at each other for a few seconds until rose ran toward me. « Hi auntie » she said doing grabby hands towards me.

I break the eyes contact with Hailee and scoop rose in my arms.

I don't know if I'm happy to see her or just more broken.

The moment is really awkward and I don't know what to do.

I look up at Scarlett and feel my eyes tear up again « oh my god you're beautiful » she's wearing a white mermaids dress absolutely gorgeous.

I hugged her tightly « I'm so happy for you two. You deserve to be treated well Scarlett. You deserve the world » I whispered in her ear so she, only, can hear.

« Thank you so much. I love you » she said and I can feel that she's
crying.
« You're an amazing friend y/n » she said making me cry harder.

« I love you too. And I'm so glad to be your friend » I said softly.

We pull away and when I look
around, Hailee is not in the room anymore.
It's not something bad because I wasn't ready to face her.

« Okay I have to finish to get ready I'll go back to my room. See you later guys » I said before heading towards the door.

« wait I'll come with you I have to put my dress on » Brie said following me.

« Are you okay? » She asked when we enter the elevator « fine » I just answered not really wanting to talk about it.

« You just saw Hailee after one year y/n don't tell me that you're fine »

MI don't wanna talk about it Brie » I sighed.
« Ok I understand but please don't hide your feelings talk to someone, even if it's not me. And enjoy your day of maid of honor of your best friend »

« I promise I'll talk to you but not today like you said I want to enjoy my best friends wedding » she nodded and we went to our room to  get ready.