Taking care of her

Chapter 30:

Y/n pov:

When I woke up, I checked if Hailee was still asleep and I sat up.

Brie and Elijah were already looking at me « jeez guy's, did you watch us sleeping all the afternoon? » I smirked.

Hailee woke up hearing our voice. « Hey bubs » I kissed her forehead. She sat up next to me and I quickly slide my hand on her tummy.

That's my new habit. It feels like I'm in contact with the baby.

« Our parents came back » Brie said.

« Where are they? » I said looking around the room.

« They took their stuff and left » she said making my heart break a little.

« Oh » I just said. Hailee puts her hand over mine to show me that she's here for me.

« Dad said that he's sorry. He will try to talk to mom »

« Okay » I slowly said trying to take all of the informations in.

My parents left me. My own parents.

« I'm so sorry y/n » Hailee said « no, no Hailee it's okay. It's my choice. I choose this, I want this. And if they're not capable of support me when I'm happy then it's their problem »

« It's gonna be okay y/n. I promise, you have us » Elijah said.

« I know, don't worry about me. I'll be fine »

After a few minutes, I got up and got upstairs in my room, I don't want to talk about it anymore.

I'm just tired of all of this. I'm wondering when I could have a few days where I'm with my girlfriend and nobody come to annoy me.

Hailee pov:

Y/n just went upstairs, I feel so bad for her, she keep facing big news and I'm scared that it will be too much for her.

« That's a lot » I sighed. « Check on her okay? I'm scared for her » Brie said and I nodded.

« I will » I said before putting my face in my hands.

« You two need to rest. Get some time just together. Get away from everything and everyone » Elijah said and I nodded. He's right. We need to get away, just the two of us.

Just us.

That's it. It has always been just us. We need to find this again.

« I have an idea » I said taking my laptop.

After a few minutes, I spoke again. « We're leaving tomorrow for Vancouver » I smiled.

« What? » they both said. « you're right, we need to rest. And we're going to go in a little cabin in a middle of nowhere. I have a friend who own it, I already went there a few times »

They both smiled and we talked more about our trip. « Do you want to eat dinner here? » I asked.

« No, we're going to go » Brie said and I nodded.

She give me a little hug « take care of my sister okay? »

« Of course » I answered

« And take care of yourself and my little nephew or niece » she said caressing my belly making me smile.

« I will »
We said goodbye and they left. I start making dinner and cleaning the house a little. 

« It's all gonna be okay. I'm going to take care of your mama » I whispered to my belly with a small smile.

-

When I finished making dinner, I got upstairs to find y/n sleeping in our bed.

I put the tray of food on the bedside table and crawl in bed.

« Wake up my little love » I stroked her cheek.

« Here your dinner » I said when she opened her eyes.

« What time is it? » she asked. « 8pm, Brie and Elijah left around two hours ago » I take a little pause.

« It's just us now, you can talk to me » I softly said.

« There's nothing much to say. I'm just tired and I just want to spend all day cuddling with you and be away from everything »

« It's good because I booked a cabin in Vancouver for us for 4 days. We're leaving tomorrow night »

« are you serious? » she asked. « Yep »

« Thank you » she squealed happily. « I love you » she pecked my lips a few times.

« I love you too baby » I kissed her a little longer.

I pulled away after a few seconds and we started eating watching modern family.

After this, we just went to bed cuddling and we fell asleep watching our show, our hand intertwined on my belly.

———————————————————————————

They're the cutest!!!