[25] Guess Who I am: Starter Value

An invigilator can also be considered a person?

"..."

The invigilators didn't looked too impressed, blinking impassively.

Of course they were fucking people, they certainly weren't NPCs!

"Okay, that's just rude!" A moderate huffed.

At least this wasn't the case in the eyes of the examinees.

The examinees couldn't help but look away sheepishly. In the beginning, they didn't think invigilators were people; they were fucking terrifying, that that air of authority, took examinees away to be punished, and could enter and exit exam centers freely without fucking dying or something.

Compared to the other examinees... of course they didn't seem human!

But now that they've gotten to know the invigilators a bit better... invigilators who've seen the downward spiral of the System, invigilators who've been in the System far long than they have, had seen all the suffering that went down...

Invigilators who were trying to solve this issue...

They were people. They were all people.

People who just wanted this fucking nightmare to end.

But when Qin Jiu said this, Old Yu didn't dare protest.

They were all afraid of him.

In fact, until now this Invigilator 001 had not done anything terrible in this exam.

He hasn't exercised his authority, hasn't caught any rule violators and hasn't confiscated any items or tools but the examinees were still scared of him.

"..."

"I mean... he has no right to exercise his authority?" A hardliner tilted his head, "No one broke the rules. Invigilator A skirted around them, and none of they items or tools could be confiscated since the System technically allowed them to be used..."

Then again, in the previous exam, he had supposedly wrongly blamed You Huo for the ink incident, which was technically Shu Xue's fault, so that could be considered abusing one's authority?

He had also tied You Huo up... but that was a tiny bit more reasonable, considering he had killed an NPC and the last time he broke the rules... it was for answering a question when he shouldn't be. (Fuck you GIN, you still shouldn't be tying Invigilator A up, no matter the circumstance...)

It was fair for the Physics examinees to be scared of Qin Jiu, they supposed.

This was because everyone assumed that invigilators were part of the system and are the systems eyes and claws.

The examination system was scary, so invigilators are scary as well. Unless they had no other choice, no one dared to mess with him.

Oh... except for You Huo.

Some people snorted.

Of course You Huo was the only exception; he could probably face himself and two other versions of Qin Jiu and still not give a single shit.

As soon as Old Yu thought of You Huo, he could feel a headache forming. Just the thought of the "rebellious" You Huo being alone with the "dreadful" invigilator made him feel sick.

"See?" Gao Qi gloated, "Even his uncle thinks you suck!"

"Ah, all that can be changed! I'm certainly not that dreadful." Qin Jiu smiled and spread his arms out slightly, "I'll just have to win him over and make him accept me!"