Finn smut/FLUFF

It was me and Finn's wedding night. The day every girl dreams of. After our magical wedding we went home and one thing led to another..He sat on the bed and pulled me into him and kissed me. I grinned my hips into his insanely hard dick. He pulled my dress over my head gently.
He said as he flipped me over and tore off my underwear and unclipped my bra throwing it across the room.
I kissed him as he slowly slid into me moaning.
I felt something rip inside of me and tears formed in my eyes. "Shit" he said as he immediately pulled out and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you" "It's my first time so just- be gentle" I spoke as he smiled at me and slid into me again. He began playing with my clit gently and placing light kisses down my neck.
He slowly rocked his hips into me. I was moaning quietly. His pace quickened a little but he was still going slow but just right. I was moaning in his ear and my nails dug into his back slowly. I slipped my hand into his hair. He left gentle and light kisses over my face and my jaw. "Finn.." I moaned into his ear. "Ye- uh yeah babe?" He asked out of breath.
"I think I'm gonna-" I was cut off when his dick hit my g-spot at a whole new angle. I moaned rather loud and my back arched as my orgasm ripped through me. Finn pulled out and came on my stomach. We fell asleep in each other arms.
The next morning I woke up and Finn's arm was across me and he was scrolling on his phone, he looked down and smiled at me leaning over and kissing me, he had bed head and it was adorable.
My hair was messy and I was wearing Finn's shirt and a pair of sweat pants. I pulled up Finn's hoodie and pulled it off of him and put it on.
He gasped dramatically "WOW"
I just smiled and kissed him,pulling myself onto him and then pulling the blanket over us. I soon fell asleep and rolled off of Finn. I heard him talking later on and stirred awake. I sat up to see him on a zoom call with the squint squad,they were talking about a case.