Sad headcanons

Aubrey:
-he was abused by his dad for his entire life,one time he tried to defend himself and ended up getting thrown down a flight of stairs and then when he went to the hospital the doctor had to step out of the room to cry because of all the broken bones and fractures he didn't know where from abuse.
-he got sent into foster care when he was 17 and the mom in the home would SA him.
-he has a binge ED.

Finn Abernathy:
-abused by his stepdad for most of his life.
-his stepdad showed up to the lab when everybody was looking at the victim on the table and his stepdad just...
-Finn POV-
I was talking about the victim to everybody when the alarm letting everybody know someone came on the platform without an ID. I looked up and my heart dropped.
"YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH" Alex (step dad) yelled as I hit the floor after he punched me in the face. He got on top of me and began repeatedly punching me. Booth and Aubrey pulled him off of me. I stood up and suddenly I was dizzy. I had blood on the side of my face and my nose was broken. Everybody just kept asking if I was okay as security guards took Alex outside. I lifted up my hand and put it against my nose. My vision was a little blurry and tears were slowly rolling down my face and I looked down at my hands, covered in blood. My breathing was heavy and i my hands were shaking.
"Finn"
"Finn"
"FINN" I looked over and my vision cleared. I wiped my tears and blood on my lab coat.
"Dude are you okay?!"
"Was that your stepdad??"
"You should go to a hospital you broke your nose!"
"I'm so sorry"
Everybody kept saying as the huddled around me.
I ended up going to the hospital and I did indeed break my nose and fractured my collarbone,I broke my wrist trying to push him off of me.
The next day when I walked into the lab everybody just kind of stared at me but I ignored it and just started working on the case. Sweets pulled me aside as h was going about ti go for lunch and he asked if I was okay and told me that h should get a restraining order and things like that. It was Sunday which meant that I was going for Sunday night dinner at cams since I was dating Michelle.
The entire squint squad went, the entire night I was being a little more clingy to Michelle that usual.
My hand on her waist,head on her shoulder,holding her hand,hugging from the side. She didn't mind tho and gladly excepted everything. We started playing board games and watching movies, Michelle was laying on the couch and when I got back from the bathroom I honestly just kind of forgot where I was and laid on top of her. She laughed and started playing with my hair.
"Awwweeeeee"
"Simp"
"OOoOoOo"
Over the next couple hours everybody was sitting at the table eating desert and talking about random things. When everybody decided to go home I stayed the night at cams house with Michelle and arastroo.