Finn - fluffiest of smut(ish)

Finn and I had just gotten married. It was a dream come true.
-highlights-
I took a step on the isle and as soon as finn seen me he started crying.
Inside jokes in ours vows.
The first dance was magical.
-highlights over-
We decided not to go on a honeymoon but that we would take a vacation in the summer.
We got to our new house and stepped inside.
He stopped me and then picked me up bridal style and we laughed. He dropped me on the bed gently and flopped beside me, he put his hand on my waist and kissed me while holding himself up with his elbow. I slid my hand into his hair the other rested on his shoulder deepening the kiss. He hand slid to the bottom of my dress and up my thigh slowly.
I pulled down his suit jacket and set it beside us, I undid his tie and shirt running my hands up and down his chest feeling his abs above me. He slipped his hands up my back and unzipped my dress pulling it over me. His jaw dropped as he seen me in my dark blue lace lingerie, it was his favourite colour and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I undid his pants and pulled them down and he stepped out of them. He kissed me deeply and  pressed his hard dick against my clothes soaked pussy. I unclipped my bra and slid down my underwear, he was was staring at me. I suddenly felt insecure and covered my chest with my arms and Finn pinned them beside me "don't your beautiful" he kissed me deeply. And smiled into the kiss. He slipped his underwear off and I was genuinely shocked at his size and he lined himself up with me. "Are you absolutely positive your ready for this?" "I'm sure Finn,absolutely positive,I need you inside me" he smirked and slowly slid into me inch by inch before he bottomed out and moaned loudly grunting. "Your so tight" he moaned.
I let out a long breath. He began rocking his hips into my core slowly, I moaned gently.
"Holy shit your hot when you moan" he breathed out. I laughed a little and he began pulling out then pushing back in at a decent pace. I began moaning in his ear softly. He picked up his pace and threw his head back moaning. I moaned loudly. He stopped and pulled out almost all the way I looked at him confused and he pounded into me and kept pounding into me at an ungodly pace and I  screamed his name as well as a long list of swears. My hands moved to his hair and pulled roughly as my nails dug into his back and I started scratching beyond my control. My legs wrapped around him and tears formed in my eyes. I felt an unfamiliar pit in my stomach and Finn's thrusts became deeper and he twitched inside of me signalling he was close. After one more deep hard thrust my orgasm ripped through me and I moaned his name,my legs unwrapped from him and started shaking,my back arched and i tugged on his hair. He pulled out and rolled off of me out of breath. 
Out of no where I got on my knees and took his cock into my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down. He let out a choked moan and his back arched and he thrusted his cock into my mouth. He stood up and began fucking my mouth at an ungodly pace and wrapped my hair in his hands. He came in my mouth and moaned. I stood up and smiled at him. He was out of breath and pushed me on the bed getting in his knees as I pulled the cover over us.
He started harshly sucking my clit, I moaned loudly,
He began eating me out like you wouldn't imagine.
I was overstimulated and my legs began to close but he held them open and continued. My hands wrapped in his hair and I bucked my hips into him as I moaned loudly and released all over his face.
He smiled and licked his lips proud of what he just accomplished.  My legs closed and I fell to the side from overstimulation.
"One more can you do one more for me love?" Finn asked gently pressing light kisses all over my body.
"I can try" he smiled against my skin and pulled the blender over us and pushed into me slowly.
I moaned softly.  He pressed light kisses over my face and down my neck massaging one of my breast and the other tucking hair behind my ear. He began moving his hips slowly and I moaned in his ear my hands on his shoulder for support. I began giving him a hickey in his collar bien and neck. I can undone yet again soon after but Finn didn't.
"No You didn't finish we have to-"
"Don't worry about it love you gave me more than I could want" he smiled as he fucked my hair behind my ear cupped my face kissing me gently.