Parker smut

- Y/N POV -
The night began with dinner and movies and then one thing led to the next and I was straddling Parker while kissing passionately. His suit jacket was off and his shirt was unbuttoned and he pulled my dress over my head and soon we were both naked and he flipped us over.
"Wait wait wait"
He immediately stopped and got off me me and leaned over "are you okay? I'm sorry if I did something wrong!" He said panicking and apologizing over and over again, he was nearly crying because he was scared he hurt me.
"It's okay, it's okay, I promise. I just- i Um.. I tend to make a lot of... noise. And i know it sounds stupid but I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable but I just don't want to make you regret being with me when I-" he just kissed me and said
"I want to hear it all" and slid into me and without thinking I moaned. He began pumping in and out of me and I let out soft moans the entire time. He hit my g-spot and i whimpered. I let out short breathy moans every thrust and my hands were in his hair.
He kept groaning and got louder and faster every time I made a noise. We were too in the moment to remember the door was open and the squints were over. I kept moaning his name in his ear.
My nails dug into his back and my back kept arching.
My mouth was open and my legs wrapped around him as I came undone over him. I pulled on his hair and he moaned. He kept pounding into me and my legs began shaking. I kept getting louder and louder my hands went to go down to my clit and he pulled them up and pinned them down to the bed and I screamed his name. I came undone again.
To be continued..