Request

Request for @BAMBIADDIE
Summary: Olivia Montenegro, is on a plane back to Washington because she was almost beaten to death at boarding school, when she landed she seen her family...
⚠️⚠️⚠️TW: abuse,blood,mentions of r@p3, crying, scars, medication, suicidal thoughts, ect.
If you struggle with any of these topics DO NOT READ.
Not proof read.
Y/N POV
I was on a plane for 17 agonizing long hours.
ever since.. it. Happened I feel different.
like I'm floating outside of my body and I'm horrified by what I see.
Cuts.bruises.dried blood.stitches. How it felt.
I remember everything. How he held the knife.
How he held me down. What he said. The silence.
"why do you bleed so damn much"

When the plane finally landed an officer came and got me from my seat first. I stepped off the plane. My family was standing there. Nearly crying. I knew why there were crying but I didn't know why I wasn't crying with them.
I began walking towards them when I felt my eyes blue with tears, something I had gotten used to, I slowly started walking faster and without even realizing it I was practically sprinting towards them. It wasn't till I was 10 feet away from them that my dad walks up to me swiftly.
I remember parts of it. Crying while holding onto him. Dropping my bag. How tight he hugged me.
Him saying "I've got you baby", knowing that he didn't know what to say, I didn't blame him or anyone for that matter of not knowing what to say or what to do or how to act. I didn't.
The car ride home was mostly a blur.
My parents talking through tears while saying show I'll be okay. The rain hitting the window.
The pit in my stomach. The constant headache.
How my leather bag felt after being drenched in the rain. My hair wet from the rain but also stained with blood and dirt. Stepping into the house walking to my room and shutting the door.
Hearing my parents cry for weeks. Doing my schoolwork in my room and not my school dorm.
The messages from my friends. The look on their faces when I would walk out of my room.
The officers and agents constantly at my house.
I remember everything that I didn't want to remember but I couldn't seem to remember anything useful. What he looked like or how tall he was or if he had any noticeable features.
I remember walking up in the middle of the night and not being able to sleep because I couldn't bare to live through it again in a dream.
The way I felt touch starved after everything.
Having to take medication. Talking to sweets.
The look on my parents face when I wore a tank top for the first time in months. How they constantly seems to be worried about me but didn't want me to know too much.
It was never ending really, but I truthfully wanted everything to end.