16

~King of the Narrow Sea~

"Could you stay with me tonight?" Rhaenyra asked as we walked out of the council room. "Of course, just give me a minute to change." I said and she smiled and nodded her head. "Okay. Don't be long." She said and I smiled as I walked down the hall to my room. When I got to my chamber I was quick to notice Ser Harwin wasn't the one protecting my door tonight. "Where is Ser Harwin?" I asked. "He's been assigned to patrol the streets, your Grace." He said and i nodded as he held the door open for me. "Thank you." I said and he bow his head before closing the door behind me.

I instantly start to take off my earring, they've been pulling at me all day. As I walked towards mirror table I noticed a brown bag sitting there. I stopped and looked around feeling like that shouldn't be here but nonetheless I took the bag in my hands and looked inside. I stared at the old boy clothes with utter confusion as I pulled the items out the bag. I put the clothes to my nose but I instantly regretted that action and laid the clothes back down on the table. Still confused on why this was here I continued to search through the back but a creak filled the room making me spin around.

I gasped and laid my hand over my heart when I see the Princess Rhaenyra opening a passage way in my room. My eyes widen when she stepped out in boy clothes and a goofy smile on her face. "Seven Hells, Nyra! What are you doing?" I asked and shushed me as she made her way to me. "Is this bag of boy clothes, your doing?" I asked and she shook her head. "Daemon. Didn't you read you letter?" She asked. "No, I was looking through the bag before I was interrupted by a near heart attack." I said and she playfully rolled her eyes and threw the clothes at me. "Stop whining, it wasn't that bad." She said smiling before turning to give me privacy.

"East for you to say. What's Daemon planning anyway?" I asked as I began to undress. "I don't know yet but I'm guessing it's going to be the best night of our lives." She said and I smiled at how excited she was. "If we don't get caught first." I said and I hear her chuckling as I put on the stinking shirt. "We'll be fine." She said and turn around as I lifted my pants. She smiles before letting out a laughs. "You looked so uncomfortable." She said walking towards me. "That because I am! Could he not have washed these first?" I asked only to get a amusing look in response. She put the hat on my head before taking my hand. "Let's go." She said and practically dragged me to the hidden door.

"Do you know where you going?" I whispered as we now walked through the walls. "Yes. Daemon gave me directions." She said and i nodded even though she couldn't see me from behind her. My heart was pounding in excitement and anxiety as we walked down the iron steps and passed Balerion huge skull. I followed close behind as we ran up a stairs case and turned a corner and before we knew there stood Daemon. Rhaenyra and I both smiled at his presence and he smirked before turning around and walking down another flight of steps. Nyra and myself were quick to follow his lead as he took on of our hands in his. "Where are we going?" I asked but was only ignored as he lead us to town.

-

I walked through the screaming crowd with both Rhaenyra and Daemon close behind me. I was amazed as I watch a man blow fire out of his mouth and into his hands. Rhaenyra seemed to be just in awe as we walked down the alley. I look up at Daemon, who smirked down at me before pushing my hair into my hat, blush takes over my cheeks at the contact. My head turned when we walked passed the couple having sex and the Princess giggled as she loops her arm with mine. I never thought this would be my idea of fun but the whole sneaking of it all excites me. Some drunk stumbled into the both of us before pushing us aside.

"Fuck off, boy." He grumbled and Nyra laughed and turned to Daemon and I. "He called me boy." She smiled. Daemon and I chuckled as I pulled her closer to my side. "You make a handsome boy." I said and she giggled as we continued to walk through the crowd. I gasped and pointed when I see a man walking a freaking rope. "My Gods." Rhaenyra said looking up till we passed him. Daemon then hands me horribly tasing wine, Rhaneyra laughs at my reaction before I hand it to her. When she coughed I gave her an amusing look which she rolled her eyes at. "Do you wish to know your death, child?" A creepy woman with no eyes asked and I stepped backwards.

"No, thank you." I said and Daemon chuckled as I backed up into his arms slightly and taking Rhaenyra with me. I don't get a good vibe from that lady. Once the three of us walked away, we stumbled across people doing a play and it seem to be drawing attention. "And now we come to the matter of the great iron chair...and whose bum it might bear. Our good king.. named his daughter, a girl, his heir." The man said and I looked over at Rhaneyra and she didn't seemed pleased. The crowd booed as the man continued. "But then to him, a babe is born. A son!" He said and the people clapped. I took her hand in mine for comfort knowing this is hurting her feelings even if her face says otherwise.

"To which heir might the chair bear? Who will it be? The brother? The daughter? Or the little princeling of three." The man said and the crowd laughed. "Rhaenyra... the realm's delight, a girl so young and so slight..loved by all of her people, but would she make a powerful queen, or would she be feeble?" He asked. "Feeble!" Majority of the crowd shouts. "Though Aegon, the babe Prince, might long for a claim, he has two things Rhaenyra cannot: the conqueror's name... and a cock." The man said and I scoffed.

"Lord, slander!"Rhaenyra shouts and I laugh before booing alongside her. "Booo!" I shouted and Daemon chuckled. "Jest if you will, but many of the small-folk are like to believe that, as a male, Aegon should be the heir." Daemon said. "If you think Camelot was pleased with my father decision then you are sadly mistaken but it doesn't matter what they think. It matter how you rule when the time comes." I said and that seemed to lighten the Princess mood before she turned to her uncle. "Their wants are of no consequence." She said before walking away through the crowd with me close behind. Daemon laughs before trailing behind the two of us.

"They're of great consequence. If you expect to rule them one day." Daemon said and I groan. "We want to have fun, not talk about dicks and their opinions." I said and the princess laughs beside me. "For one night, I wish to be free of the burdens of my inheritance." She said and stopped I front of a man selling food. She grabbed whatever was on his tray and ate it. "Four coppers, street rat. In King's Landing, we pay for our pleasure." Daemon said and the Princess paused before throwing the the food at the man and dashing off.

"Stop, boy!" He said and i laughed before following after her. "Hey! Wait, I'll find him." I hear Daemon say before he follows close behind. I smiled as he chased us through the alleyways. "Come on, Nora!" She giggled as she ran much faster then me. "I'm coming." I said but are fun was soon interrupted when Rhaneyra bumped into a knight. I came to a quick stop when he holds her arm. "And who might you two be running from, now?" He asked looked at both the Princess and i but my nerves calm down when I realized who this knight was. "Ser Harwin." I said and he looked up at me and getting a better look at the both us as I walked closer to them.

"Princess." He said and before I could explain, Daemon walked around the corner. I take my bottom lips in between my teeth as I looked at Ser Harwin who was already looking at me. "We're just having a little fun." I said and he nods before letting Rhaenyra go. "You take care, boys. Next time, you might not be so Lucky."He said and with that he walked away. I let out a breath of relief as Rhaenyra and I hold hands once more as Daemon made his way to us. "Enjoyed that, did you?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. "Very." I said as the three of us now continue down the alleyway. "Who knows when I'll next taste freedom?" Rhaenyra said and Daemon laughs and continues to lead the way.

TIKTOK: mywattpadworld11