17

⚠️a lot of sexual content ahead, so skip if you get uncomfortable ⚠️~King of the Narrow Sea~

~King of the Narrow Sea~

Daemon took us to a fucking whore house, if my mother could see me now she wouldn't survive the sight. Rhaenyra and I kept close to each other as we walked through the crowd, some naked and some not. "Drinks?" A servant asked and Rhaenyra nodded before grabbing two cups off the tray. She handed me the cup and we continued to explore the room, there were a group of naked girls in the middle of the room dancing to the drums that played in the background. "Seven Hells." I mutter to myself after witnessing a girl lift her leg over her head. The Princess and I stood off by the wall watching the room before Prince Daemon finally comes and leads us away from the crowd.

I nervously downed my drink before following behind Rhaenyra and the Prince. We walked down the hall, Daemon lead us down before he takes both of our hats off our heads. My hairs falls to my shoulders as he hands a lady our hats and takes our hands in his before we walked into another hallway. I hold onto Daemon as we walked passed all the occupied rooms. Moaning and the smell of sex fillies the space the further we walked. He lead us to a room and lifted the curtain for us as we walked through. "What is this place?" Rhaenyra asked as I looked around.

"It's where people come to take what they want." Daemon said as we stood and watch two guy undressing themselves. I was in a dazed awe as I looked around at the people kissing and touching without a bit of shame. I was snapped out of my daze as Rhaenyra runs her fingers across my neck as she walked around me. My eyes slightly closed as she stands in front of me with her hand now laid flat on the back of my neck pulling me close but not close enough. I laid my forehead against hers before feeling Daemon hands my hips. "Fucking is a pleasure, you see." Daemon voice sends vibrations through my spine and I gripped Rhaenyra waist feels a new but familiar feeling.

"For the women as it is the man." He said and I looked down at Rhaenyra before taking her face in my hand and her eyes widen with excitement as she leaned in and captured my lips. I smiled kissing back and pulling her body closer, I forgot Daemon was even there till his lips were on my neck. I let out a soft moan against the Princess lips as Daemon nibbled at my skin and sending another round shivers down my back. "A marriage is a duty...yes." He said as Rhaenyra and I pulled away for air. We smiled brightly at each other, the Prince lifts his head and smirked at the Princess.

"But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want." He said before he moved from around me and kisses Rhaenyra, taking in her lips. I smiled as I rubbed my hands up his back from underneath his shirt. "From fucking who we want." I hear him grumble against her lips. I spotted a empty space and I grabbed both of the hands pulling them from their kiss. "Over here." I whispered and they both smiled before following me. I spin around and leaned against the wall and smiled at the pair. "I know you want to kiss me. Don't bother getting nervous now." I said and they both smiled at before Rhaenyra filled the space between us.