24

*Ten years later *~ The Princess and The Queen ~

*Ten years later *
~ The Princess and The Queen ~

It's been ten wonderful years and over those years my family has grown just as the drama in my life has. I have two sons and one daughter who grow stronger by the day. Baelon is my eldest, and eight years old, he's hyper, outspoken and incredibly brave but I think he gets that from his father. Baelon being the oldest also makes him very protective over his siblings and me which includes him being glued to my hip all day. Now, Jacael is the complete opposite and a year younger then his brother so he's clam and shy but he's incredibly smart and loves readying and learning high Valyrian. Now my baby girl is as feisty and too sassy for her own good. She's been a daddies girl since the first moment she was laid in his arms.

She's pretty spoiled by her older brothers as well as my husband and her grandparents. I'm  even teaching Harwin and her a little High Valyrian but he doesn't use as frequently as the children and I. I think he only wanted to learn to know the jokes the boys and I make about him. Speaking of boys, Rhaenyra also had two children and one on the way by Harwin. The three of us over the years became a couple of sorts and Harwin never got the pull out method, so Rhaenyra and I my children are close in age.

Even though the children aren't Laenor's, he still claims them and raises them like his own, he knows about us three and supports us full heartedly as we do him and his lover. Harwin and I live in Camelot but we visit Rhaenyra as frequently as possible. Over the years my father has taken Harwin under his wing and showed him what would be expected of him and his duties as my soon to be King consort. My father would rather die then say he actually really cares for Harwin but my husband and I know the truth. Now me and my family stood in a follower field, Harwin and I wanted to spend the day with the kids before we leave to Kings Landing today. Rhaenyra is having her babe soon and I want to be there.

"Kids slow down." Harwin shouts as the boys jump out the carriage and starts running through the field. I laughed while I set Aenyra on my hip and he sighed before turning to me and holding his hands out to help me down the step-stool. "Let them be, it's a great sunny day to fall completely on your face when your that young."I said and he smiles as he kisses my lips soft and quick. "My sweet, you cried when I brought Jace in the room with a scraped knee." He chuckled as we stepped into the field towards our boys. "It was the hormones, I've explained this." I said swatting at his chest making him laugh a bit harder.

"Mama, watch this!" Baelon shouts before dropping to his knee and and attempts to stand on his head and hands. "Don't give up, bud. You almost got it." Harwin chuckled as his son continued to throw his legs up. I smiled brightly at him and gasped in surprise when Baelon actually stays up right. "Oh my gods. Your doing it." I cheered but our celebration was short lived before jace runs into his brother and tackles him to the ground. I sighed laying my hands over my face while Harwin laughs and goes to break them up.

"Alright, boys that's enough. Help your mother and sister get comfortable on that blanket there." He said and I smiled as both boys grabbed the blanket from the ground and laid it out together. "Thank you, my lovelies." I said. "You welcome!"Baelon says taking my hand and pulling me forward so I could stand on the blanket. "Sit, sit, sit." Jace says tugging on my arm. "Babe, you got to give me a moment." I laughed lightly before I slowly kneeled down with the help of my two strong boys. Harwin stood in front of us with his arms crossed and a smile on his beautiful lips. I sat Aenyra on my lap as she played with the ends of my hair and I wrapped both arms around my boys.

"What are starting at, lord husband?" I asked and he shakes his head and walks forward. "The most beautiful view." He said softly and lean down, cupping my face in his hands and kissing me. I smiled when I hear the boys "Ew" in unison making us pulled away and laugh. Aenyra giggled and reached out for Harwin who was quick to give her a kiss as well. I swear  she's trying to steal my man from me."What are you whining about?! Come here." Harwin grunted as his pulls Jace from under me and letting in the air as he spins around making Jacael break out in a fit of giggles. I smiled and pulled Baelon closer to my side as we watch them play. It's days like these I wished I could stop time and live in a moment of happiness forever.

-

"I'm going miss you." My mother says as she hugs the both of the boys and I smiled. "You wouldn't have to if your daughter didn't insist on running to Kings landing." My father said and I sighed. "Father, please.." I say and he goes to say more my mother laid her hand on his chest making him roll his eyes. "You are heir to this throne and you should focus on you duties here!" He said and I gave Harwin a looked, telling him to grab the kids. "Come on boys let's keep your sister company. Let your mother say her goodbye." Harwin said and the boys rushed from the grandparents and toward Harwin who pick them both up in his arms before going to the carriage.

"I know what my duties are and I've known them how to do them since I was born. It's not going to fade from my memory just because I'm not here, father. I'm coming back." I said and he sighed making my mother nudge his side. "Stop being stubborn and hug your daughter." She said and I smiled before looking at me him. He looked at me before opening his arm wide and I smiled before walking into them. "I love you." I say and he squeezes me in his arms. "I love you too, my dear." He said before we pulled away and I walked into the carriage and taking a seat.

"Is everything alright?" Harwin asked as Baelon moves and sits next me. "Yes, he's just being stubborn as always." I said as the carriage starts to move and hold my son's hands as he lays his head on my arm. "It seem the men in my life often are." I said bringing Aenyra onto my lap and he chuckles as he pulls Jace in his arms to keep him from tipping over. "That's why you love me, admit it." He smirked and I shake my head. "Never." I said and he smiles and shakes his head. I looked out the window as we rode down the path, I cannot wait to get back to my Rhaenyra.

TIKTOK: mywattpadworld11