33

~Driftmark~

~Driftmark~

-
*Aenyra Strong pov*
-

"Aenyra, wake up. You have to help us." I wake up to my cousin Daenyra and her younger twin sister's standing next to the bed. "W-what?" I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Someone has Vhagar." Rhaena says and I pushed the cover off of me. "We should get my brothers. Baelon will know what to do." I said jumping off the bed and following the girls toward the door. We made sure we were as quick and quiet as possible when rushed to my brothers room. The four of us walked to each bed trying to wake them up as fast as we could. "Jace, Jace." Baela says as she walks to his bed while I rushed to my brothers side. "Baelon, please wake up." I say shaking his shoulder and she wakes almost immediately.

"Aenyra?" He asked rubbing his eyes."Someone took Vhagar. We need your help." I said and he sits up as he shakes Jacael beside him before Daenyra told him and the rest of the boys what happened. They were all quick to get up and help our cousin before I knew it we were down there. "Jace, what are we doing?" Luke asked but before he was to answer we see Aemond walking towards us with a proud smile on his face. "It's him." Daenyra spat and he smirked. "It's me." He said. "Vhagar is my mother's dragon." Baela says and I hid nervously behind Baelon who holds me there with his arm. "Your mother's dead. And Vhagar has a new rider now." He said and I glared at him.

"She was mine to claim." Rhaena said angrily. "Then you should've claimed her! Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride. It would suit you." He said and Rhaena stomped towards him only for Aemond to toss her on the ground before she could touch him. Baela stepped up and punched him in the face making him stumble but he gain his balance before punching her right back and falling into her older sister's arms."Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon." He shouted only for Jacaerys and Baelon charged at him. Baelon landed the first punch making me scream, when mother finds out she's is going to be so upset.

Aemond kicks Baelon down and Jacaerys screams before attacking Aemond with blows to the face but was quickly pushed to the ground. Luke rushed forward as I held Jacael back from the fight not wanting him to get hurt too. Aemond grabbed Luke by the neck and hit him in the face and that's when I let Jace go. "Leave them alone!" Jace shout as we both tackled Aemond to the ground together. Everyone that was knocked to the ground got up and helped the two of us. I never been in a real fight before but that didn't stop me from wallowing my fists down on him.

It was soon before he was able to push us away from him and get to his feet, Luke just now standing up tried to attack Aemond only to be held by the neck again. We paused around the pair when we see Aemond holding up a rock with his free hand. "You will die screaming in flames just as your father did! Bastards." He spat and I balled my hand into a fist at the mention of my fathers name. "My father's still alive." Luke cried. "He doesn't know, does he, Lord Strong?" Aemond asked and Jacaerys pulled out the pocket knife father gifted him. "Jace!" Baela shouts as both of my brother pushed me behind them and soon Luke too.

Jace swings his arm trying to stab at the Prince but Aemond was quick and knocked Jace to the ground once more before lifting his hand with the rock in it. When he wasn't looking I rushed over to Jace against my brothers protest and got hold of the knife. Jace sees me and nods before throwing dirt into Aemond face and I jumped up before bringing my arm upwards and slashing Aemond in the eyes as I screamed. He screamed as well before he falls to the ground holding his eye.

"Gods, Aenyra!" Baelon said pulling me into his arms and backing away." Cease this at once!" The guards said as they run in. "Mother is going to kill us." Baelon said. "Not if the Queen does it first." Jacael whispered and I clung onto both of them, I don't want them to die. "I won't let her hurt you." I said and they shushed me as lord Harrold walked towards the Aemond. "My Prince, my Prince. Let me see." He said and turn the prince around. "Gods be good." He mutter and my heart dropped.

-

"How could you allow such a thing to happen? I will have answers." King Viserys said angrily as Aemond sat across getting stitches in his face. We all now stood in the room filled with knights, the maesters, the Queen and the Hand to the king. "The Princes were supposed to be abed, my King." Lord Harrold said. "Who had the watch?" He asked. "Young Prince was attacked by his own cousin, your Grace." Lord Harrold says. "You swore oaths to protect and defend my blood!" He shouted and Jacael holds me closer to him. "I'm very sorry, your Grace." Lord Harrold said.

"Kingsguard has never had to defend Princes from Princes, your Grace." Ser Criston said. "That is no answer!" He shouted once again. "It will heal, will it not, maester?" The Queen Alicent asked getting the attention of the king. "The flesh will heal. But the eye is lost, your Grace." He said and the Queen took a sharp breath in as the King sighed. "Where were you?" The Queen turns to Aegon. "Me?" Aegon asked only to get smacked in response by his mother. "What was that for?" Aegon asked holding his face with his hand.

"That's was nothing compared to the abuse your brother suffered while you were drowning in your cups, you fool." The Queen spat at her son as she grabbed him by his shirt. "What is the meaning of this?" Lord Corlys asked now entering the room with Lady Rhaenys. I pulled from my brother and ran towards Lord Corlys before he pulled me up in his arms, i was relieved to see them but I still wish my mother was here.

Tiktok: mywattpadworld11