23

*Short chapters*~A Pendragon Wedding~

*Short chapters*
~A Pendragon Wedding~

Today was the day of my wedding and I couldn't be more ready. I stood in the mirror with my mother and Rhaenyra standing behind and letting my maidens fixed me up. "Gods, you look so beautiful." My mother said whipping her tears for the fifth time. "A true dream." Rhaenyra said and I blushed before stepping away from the girl and walking towards them. "Thanks, your both are too sweet." I said shyly as I take my mothers hands. "Are you ready?" Rhaenyra asked and I nodded and my mother smiled proudly. "Good because you life changes here." She said and despite that making my heart pound I smiled and squeezed her hand before letting go.

The three of us walked out the door and Rhaenyra, my mother and I walked separate directions. Nyra kisses my cheek before I make my way towards my father who wants waiting patiently for me. "Wow...what a beautiful lady you've become." He said and I smiled feeling the tears filling my eyes. "Thank you, father." I said taking his arms. "I want you to know that I am very proud of you, Aenora. For the girl you are today and the woman and Queen you'll become." He said and whipped my fallen tears. "I love you, Nora." He said and I nodded. "I love you too." I said and the music started and the doors opened

The people stands and everyone heads turn to me and I put on a smile as we begin to walk. Harwin stood at the end of the aisle smiling at me from where he stood. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears the closer I got to him. He looked to handsome and strong , how did I get so lucky. I see the King Viserys, his lady wife  Alicent and Rhaenyra which made me smile as the watch me happily. When I'm finally get to my husband, he smiles before talking me from my fathers arms. "Take care of her or I'll see to it that you head is on a spike." My father said and Harwin chuckled and nodded but I swatted at him before turning fully towards Harwin.

"You...you look magnificent." He said with a breathy laugh and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "You don't look so bad yourself." I blushed as we joined hands and let the ceremony begin. "The love of the Seven is holy and eternal. The source of life and love. We stand here tonight in thanks and praise to join two souls as one." The priest said and I smiled brightly at Hawrin. ""Father... Mother... Warrior... Smith...maiden...Crone...Stranger. Hear now their vows." He said.

"I am yours and you are mine. Whatever may come." Harwin says as pulling me a bit closer to him. "I am yours and you are mine. Whatever may come." I said and falling into his touching as he now hold my waist. I didn't know I would be so happy to marry someone, to love the thought of children running around but here I am happier then I could have ever dreamed. "Here, in the presence of gods and men, I proclaim... Harwin of House Strong... Aenora of House Pendragon , to be man and wife." He said and I smiled at Harwin as I rubbed my thumb over knuckles.

"One flesh...one heart..one soul...now and forever." He said and Harwin and I smiled before kissing one another passionately. I smiled throughout the kiss as I ran my fingers through his hair and his arms tightened around my waist. The fell silent for a moment and it felt like it was just us, the  room erupted in a cheer as we continued to kiss. "I love you." He mutter against my lips. "And I love you." I smiled softly as we slowly leaned into each happily once again.

TIKTOK: mywattpadworld11