PROLOGUE

His mind was awoke but not his body, it looked like he was having sleep paralysis but deep inside he was struggling for his life.

The same frequent nightmare.

He was back in the familiar forest, all the settings were same but today was different. Kelvin was on his heels while the beast after him.

He had seen the beast set a local hut that obviously had people inside it on fire, the agonizing cries filled the forest hunting his sanity and before long blood started ozing out of the hut. Kelvin was so freightened that he couldn't help a scream escaping his mouth and that's how the beast noticed him.

The run was long and torturous for Kelvin, for reasons he can't tell his body was heavy and difficult to move and the creature was getting closer with each passing seconds.

They continued racing racing until Kelvin lost it, he halted to catch his breath but then he saw the same creature in his front with an evil smirk on its face showing his big fangs, his enlogated nails were dripping with blood.

" No matter how long you run, you can't run away from me. It's your destiny that I shall destroy you and then there will be no more prophecy!    The beast continued with a smirk as he comes closer bit by bit. The moment Kelvin tried to run again it stretched his hand and grabbed his shoulder pinching him with the sharp nails...