8 | salted kisses

Hit by a warm breeze and the sound of waves clashing against a big rock he is standing next to, San opens his eyes and sees water in front of him.

He is standing in the sand, his feet feeling the warm ground while he takes in the calming scent around him. He looks down on himself to look at the sand, noticing that he is wearing a pair of light pink swimming trunks and a tight white shirt that perfectly hugs his muscular torso.

A sudden kiss on his neck catches him by surprise, his lips curving up into a smile when his heart skips a beat and someone's hands glide from San's sides to his stomach before tightly wrapping around his small waist. He feels another peck on the back of his neck, giggling slightly as his hands shift to hold the arms that are holding on to him tightly.

"You know, you look so hot in that shirt.", Wooyoung whispers, his hot breath hitting San's skin before he pecks his neck once again, "Makes me imagine what you would look like without it."

San gulps, a slight smirk now on his handsome features as he takes Wooyoung's arms off of him and turns around, guiding them around his waist again so they would still hold on to him. His own hands then travel up the other's torso that is covered by a white T-shirt as well, but one that fits much looser than San's, and he gently holds his handsome face. One of his hands then shifts again, his fingers gently brushing a strand of hair off his face while Wooyoung just lets himself go, completely giving in to the warmth he is receiving from San.

"That can be arranged.", San smirks before gently placing his forehead against Wooyoung's, both of them now standing close together with their eyes closed, fully appreciating each other's presence.

Apart from the last time they got this close, San is now a lot more gentle, as if he could break Wooyoung if he came on to him a bit too strong. He gently glides his thumbs over the sides of Wooyoung's face, caressing them a little before he carefully pushes his face up and looks down onto his perfect full lips.

"San..", Wooyoung breathes out and San leans in to finally connect their lips.

The kiss is gentle at first, starting completely different than the one they shared last night. Wooyoung's hands glide over San's muscular torso, a low moan escaping him when his head starts running wild again, his thoughts drifting off to the image of a shirtless San as he imagines the way he might look. San smirks into the kiss as if he could read Wooyoung's thoughts, knowing very well that the other wants him.

But no matter how much San might think he knows what Wooyoung is thinking about him and how much he thinks to know the other wants to have him, he could never actually guess the way Wooyoung feels.

Because Wooyoung feels like a school girl getting close to her crush. His insides become all fluttery and weird, his knees weak and his body keeps telling him that he desperately wants, no needs San to be closer to him. Closer and closer until he could not possibly get any closer.

Wooyoung wants San as a whole. He wants the feelings he is giving him. He wants his body - his hands, his arms, lips, dick... Fuck, Wooyoungs wants San to make a mess out of him so badly.

He wants him to make him sweat, wants San to touch him, make him feel good, make him moan so loud they would have to worry about someone possibly catching them. Wooyoung feels deep desire for this man, wants to see what his expression might look like if Wooyoung got down in his knees in front of him. He wonders what San would look like if he sucked his dick, wonders if he would take the lead then as well. He wonders what San might to if he misbehaved. Would he punish him?

While his thoughts drift off into a world of pleasure, Wooyoung deepens the kiss, his arms now wrapped around San's neck as he pulls him closer, hungrily attacking the other's lips with his own. San is not complaining. He matches every change in Wooyoung's mood, capturing every slight change perfectly as their lips move in sync.