11 | semantic error

San wakes up covered in sweat, gulping down his feelings like he always used to do before Wooyoung appeared. Before he would have someone to speak to them about.

He shakes his head, desperately trying to forget the brunette as best as possible.

"San, are you ready to leave?", Soobin asks his best friend, his eyes widening when he sees the other's expression, seeing how San is sitting on the couch all sweaty and... kinda down?

Soobin hurries over to San and pulls him into a tight hug, San not moving for a good minute before lazily placing his hands on Soobin's lower back.

The taller becomes more worried, pulling back to look into the very emotionless eyes of San, who gives him a smile that pains Soobin even more.

He is doing it again...

Soobin sees the expression he has not seen his friend make in a long time, but so much worse than what he imagined it to ever look like. Soobin knows that San is pushing back emotions again.

Instead of asking him about it though, knowing that he will not say anything anyway, Soobin helps his friend up from the couch instead and takes him to the bathroom, glad that because they went out drinking last night, they are all allowed to start work two hours later today. Everyone in their department will be able to sleep a little longer and because Soobin was up in time so he could see Yeonjun earlier, him and San still have a little time before they would have to leave to still be on time.

So, he tells San to take a shower, the other immediately agreeing and doing what he was told, while Soobin just stands in front of the closed bathroom door, sighing deeply.

"What happened though?", he asks himself, feeling both helpless and a little useless.

But he just sighs, turning around to walk towards San's bag and the hung up suits he chooses one from, just walking inside the bathroom and putting San's outfit for the day to the side, so San could get dressed as soon as he gets out of the shower.

"I put your clothes here, San.", he says, "Put them on when you are done and then we should get to the office."

That San is naked and Soobin is seeing him like this is not a problem for them. They have known each other since high school, have been to many parties, which ended up with one of them having to get cleaned up after throwing up and have also been to the gym together as well, so they have also been in shower rooms with each other before. Sure, Soobin has not gone to the gym as much as San, did not have much fun there either and mainly just went because he had to work out a little as well - but he is generally used to seeing San naked.

"Alright. Thank you, Soobin."

"No problem. Tell me if you need anything."

"Well -", San starts and turns to look at his friend, Soobin looking back at him expectantly, thinking San might actually want to talk about whatever is bothering him, "wanna scrub my back?"

San winks, immediately laughing a little afterwards when he sees Soobin's disgusted expression.

"Do that yourself and hurry up!"

Soobin laughs as well now and leaves the bathroom, taking his phone out to message their friends in a group chat he quickly creates that does not include San.

Bunny Bin Bin
Guys

Yeo Sensei
Where is San?

Lord Kamal
I can add him real quick

Bunny Bin Bin
NO!!