᯽32᯽

•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"What do you mean she said no?!" Javon shouts at me.

"Fuck, I don't know bro! We were literally so into each other and she just fucking says this to me! I hate women." I say all at once.

Javon saw that I was not so okay after what happened in the beach so he made a dumb excuse and we both went to our bungalow. And that's when I fucking started crying.

I never even cry for women.

I could only feel one thing. Confusion. I have so many questions.

"I hate Harper. I will never even look at her anymore." I whisper.

"Don't be dumb, Jaden. There needs to be a clear reason for her to say that, we just need to find out what it is." Javon says and I nod.

ꕥ~~ꕥꕥꕥ~~ꕥ
•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"What do you mean, you said no?!" Jayla shouts at me. I quickly walked up to her and told her we needed to leave so now we're in our room, in the bungalow.

And the most awkward part is, Javon and Jaden are in their room, probably talking about the same thing as us.

"I don't know! I just feel like it's wrong for us to date! What if we break up?! I'm gonna ruin friendships between our families! And also my friendship with him!" I shout back, tears still falling from my eyes.

I never cry for a man, what the fuck?

"Oh My, God, Harperrrr! He's so gonna hate you right now!" She shouts and I grunt closing my eyes.

ꕥ~~ꕥꕥꕥ~~ꕥ
•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"So you think it could be that?" I hesitate.

"Yup. I mean, you were best friends with Jeremiah and he is Harper's ex. It's makes sense to me." Javon points out.

"But that is so stupid, I would she bring Jeremiah back now. You don't think...she likes someone new?" I mutter, fearing that could be the problem.

"I don't think so. She kissed you the other day, didn't she? It would be stupid to kiss you and then just do what she did." He says and I nod.

"Then what the fuck is it?" I grunt, annoyed at Harper's fucking confusing decisions.

"That's what we're going to find out." Javon says sitting as we both look at each other with a puzzled look.

ꕥ~~ꕥꕥꕥ~~ꕥ
•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Do you really think he's gonna hate me for life?" I ask after a big break of silence. "I don't know. If you talk to him, maybe he won't. You basically broke his trust."

"Jayla, you are so not helping." I whine. "Listen. You're my best friend, but he's my brother, Harper. I can't pick sides." She explains. "No one told you to pick sides. I'm asking you, as a friend, to give me some solid advice. Not to tell me shit I already know." I spit back and she let's out a big breath.