Chapter 4: Protection

(I made a mistake on the last chapter calling it the fourth one my bad)

Enid POV:

I woke up on top of Wednesday, With her hands in my hair. I slowly tried to get off of her to make my way to the bathroom, trying not to wake her up.

I successfully made my way to the bathroom, getting ready for the day, Brushing my teeth, hair, and my routine, I got out the shared bathroom but stopped, My jaw dropped, I could feel my face get heated as I saw Wednesday change in front of me. I snapped out of it and looked away quickly.

"I'm so sorry!" I said putting my hands up trying to cover my eyes

"It's fine, Enid." She said so causally.

I put my hands down, staring at the floor, I can hear Wednesday coming up too me, She lifted my chin and reassured me that it was fine if I saw her like that.

I went to the library to get my head cleared, or try at least, I sat there for 20 minutes until I spotted Ajax, I walked up to him and started a conversation with him, but the whole time I could only think of her. I started getting red as I think more of her. Ajax might have been thinking I was blushing because of him, because he started becoming flirty with each sentence he spoke.

"So.. you wanna go to my dorm? My roommate isn't going to be there all today so we would have it to ourselves.." He started creasing my cheek, I started feeling uncomfortable and uneasy, I took a step back from him, but he kept getting closer and closer until he finally pinned me to a bookshelf.

"I know you want me, Enid. We don't have to hide it." I felt tears coming down my eyes as he leaned in for a kiss.

I moved my head away, making face to the side. I wish Wednesday was here to protect me or at least, get Ajax away from me.

Ajax jumped back like somebody grabbed him from behind, It was Wednesday. She pinned him to the ground, and said something to him which I didn't hear, I was still in shock.

Wednesday got off of him, and grabbed my wrist pulling me all the way to the dorm.

"Are you okay, Enid?" She said looking for marks or cuts

"I'm fine Wens.." I hugged her, for surprised she let me hug her and she hugged me back. Despite me sleeping with her and all.

"thank you" I said burying my face into her shoulder. Her hands were on my waist I turned red knowing how over protective she is over me.

"Your over protective of me" I said giggling into her shoulder, I couldn't see her face, but she started heating up.

"Do not mention this to anybody."

485 words

(Wednesday couldn't keep her word and hugged her again🫣)