Chapter 29

It's been 14 hours since Enid left, I was scared, right now I'm in the police station filling a missing persons report.

"When was the last time you saw Ms. Sinclair?" A officer with saggy black hair asked me.

"After we landed, we went on a trip and we fought and we walked our separate ways when we got to the school.." I said looking at the ground, I knew that he thought I probably did something to her. And I came to report a murder I did.

"She tell you where she went?" I shook my head, trying to hold back a sob, tears fighting to be let free. "Your friend, she's a werewolf right?" He followed up.

"My girlfriend." I corrected lifting my head up "yes she's a werewolf.." I said softly, the book on his desk that had reports closed.

"Well, kid, I don't know what to tell you, maybe she went off with her pack, or something like that." This guy is clearly closed minded.

"She doesn't have a pack, only me and her friends." I told the officer and he shrugged.

"Runaway." He mumbled under his breath.

I turn my head around to the door behind me when a women who was holding a tissue came in.

"Have you found my husband yet?" The women asked, her bones were shaky and she sniffled.

"No ma'am, we told you he probably went off with a pack." I looked back at the officer, her husband is a werewolf too? Why are werewolves going missing?

I get up from the chair and left the station.

Infront of the station I see a bulletin board, littered with missing posters, I see one of Enid, Yoko or somebody probably put it up there.

My sweet Enid, lost somewhere.

Maybe Enid isn't mad at me anymore but instead got captured.

———-

When I get to school I notice that many students who are werewolves were found missing. The age range was between 15-17.

Police cars surrounding the entrance. People out of their classes and dorms wondering what was happening outside.

I'll find out who did this before the police do.

And I'll kill whoever did this.

367 words

I'm back ig😭😭

I'm trying to get back on schedule, but the thing is that I have no ideas. I wanna start posting like at least ever other week or something like that.

I Also wanna write different books but like insert ocs into it, for example Abby littman, or Clarisse la rue, and more.