Chapter 16: Sunset

IDEA FROM: woopxxx

Enid POV:

We were already back from break but, I want to ask Wednesday on a date, but I don't know where, Wednesday was in class, while I was in my dorm for my break period. Maybe I can ask Yoko? She's great at this kind of stuff.
I grabbed my things and went to Yoko's room.

"Hey Enid!" I stormed in her room in frustration. And flopped on the bed.

"AGH! I want to ask Wednesday out on a date but I don't know where!" I sat up on the bed.

"Do you have any suggestions?" I asked her

"Oh uhm, me and Bianca went on a date at this place it's on a hill and it has a tree with shades and it's great for sunsets!" She sat down next to me. I stayed there for a while until my break was over.

"Thanks Yoko!" I ran out of the room rushing to my next class as fast as I could. Wednesday was already there and I sat down next to her.

"Hi wens!" I said still gasping for air.

"Enid, your out of breath."

"I know I'm sorry!"

"Breathe Enid." She said trying to calm me down.

"I'm trying." I finally got enough air.

"So Wednesday do you want to go on a date with me?" I said with infinite rizz.

"Enid, you don't have to ask." I nodded and turned to the board to face the teacher.
Wednesday was writing her notes as I watched her, I picked up my pen and started drawing little hearts on the corner of her paper.

"Enid." She said with a stern voice.

"What?" I whispered to her. She erased the hearts. I let my shoulders down in disappointment. I rewrote the little hearts, this time she didn't do anything.

Time skip

8 pm

Wednesday POV:

I was getting ready for my date with Enid, I was wearing a black sweater, black leather pants, and a white and black stripe shirt.

"You ready Wens?" Enid was wearing a white sweater loose bright jeans and a white t shirt.

"Yes, Enid." Enid grabbed my hand and we went somewhere, I don't know where, she didn't tell me.

She sat down on a grassy hill, with a oak tree on it, there was a blanket set on the floor with food.
She patted the blanket for me to sit. She stared at the sun. Enid looked beautiful when the sun hits her skin, she glows like a lantern.

"You so pretty in the sun." I blurted out of accident. Her face became red. We had a small make out session after that. We noticed the sun was going down.

"The sun is coming down do you want to leave?" I asked, she just smiled.

"That's why I asked you to come with me here. For the sunset." She stared at the sun once again. Her majestic beauty put me into a trance.

"I love you Enid."
"I love you two Wens."

502 words

What if I just ended the story here??
Jkjk im prob gonna do like 1000 parts