chapter 27: Winter heat 3

Enid POV

I climbed into the shower, the door was shut and windows were steamed up. Closing the shower curtain, I stood under the shower head and let the water wet my hair. After a few minutes, I heard the door open and I jumped.

"It's just me Cara Mia." Wednesday chuckled, walking in and shutting the door behind her, "Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I said. I heard her clothes drop to the floor and she slowly opened the shower curtain and climbed in. My face went red and I stood there not moving. She walked over to me and tucked my hair behind my ear before kissing me softly. She hovered her hand over my cilt circling it slowly asking for permission.

I nodded slowly, my face still bright red.
She pinned me against the cold wall and kissed me, her hand on my cheek rubbing it gently.
Her hands started to travel around my body and I moaned into the kiss as she rubbed my chest.
Her hands fondled with my breasts and butterflies formed in my stomach.

Breaking the kiss, she moved down and kneeled in front of me. She looked up and I nodded, giving her permission. She gently moved my legs apart from each other and spread my folds with her fingers. I whimpered as I felt her wet hands touch my clit, rubbing it slowly. I looked down. It was a perfect sight.

Her beautiful jet black hair was glistening in the light. Suddenly, she latched her mouth on my clit, making me moan out loud. She stuck a finger in and pumped it in and out quickly. The only thing that could be heard was the whimpers leaving my mouth. She increased it to two fingers, her mouth still on my clit. I grasped onto her hair, desperate for a release. She curled her fingers and with one thrust, it threw me over the edge and I finished with her still inside me, coming all over her fingers. She stopped her movements, pulled out her fingers and held me up so I didn't fall over, my legs still shaking

"I got you, Cucciolo." she said, standing up. Still holding me upright, she pulled me into a hug. I couldn't get my breathing straight.

"You have a beautiful body my love." She said whispering in my ear. She held me tight and led me under the shower head. Grabbing the shampoo, she started to wash my hair.

"I can do it." I giggled.

"Enid, you're still shaking. Let me do it." she said sternly, I can drop to my knees right here right now. I nodded and she washed my hair gently, washing her own afterwards.

After the shower, she helped me climb out and got me dressed. She helped me walk into the bedroom of the large cabin and gave me a fluffy blanket. After she layed on the bed, I layed between her thighs while she dried my hair for me. I felt sleepy already. After my hair was dry, she helped me up so that I was next to her, and she stroked my head as I fell asleep.

"You did so good sweetheart." she whispered into my ear.

538 words

Please answer to my announcements if y'all want more Wenclair books🙏🙏

Wenclair books I might do tell me if I should do them.

Wenclair in Hogwarts.

Wenclair in scream.(idk how I would make it work)

Wenclair in Spider-Man.

And

Wenclair in Titanic