Chapter 26: Winter Heat Sequel

How long has it since I wrote smut??

Wednesday POV:

Suddenly, I got thrown onto the bed and was pounced on by a naked Enid, looking desperate for my touch.

"You've been teasing me all day." she spoke into my ear, unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it onto the floor. She pulled my sweatpants down, leaving me in just my bra and underwear.
I flipped us over, climbing on top of her.

"I bet you liked it, didn't you? I asked. Enid went silent laying below me and staring up at me with her now dark blue eyes. I unclipped her bra and threw it somewhere on the floor, and my eyes fell onto her perfect body. I could see her cheeks flush red immediately.

"Cat got your tongue?" I teased her laying kisses down her neck and gently rubbing her nipples with my fingers. A soft moan escaped her mouth as I pressed a bit harder, her sensitive body shivering underneath me. My kisses along her body continued, all the way down to the waistline of her underwear.

"Please.." Enid whimpered as I started to play with the waistline, before I took it off her body and she eagerly spread her legs for me. Her body was so perfect, even if she didn't believe it, I knew it was.

I spread her folds, trailing circles around her clit before rubbing over it gently. Quiet moans left her mouth and I smiled, loving when I got to hear the effect my touch had on her body. With my other hand, I prepared two fingers at her
entrance, and I looked up at her as if to ask for permission. Enid slowly nodded and I stuck my fingers inside of her, pumping them slowly before she said: "go faster!" I did as she said and my fingers went at a intense pace.

Her hands grabbed onto the bedsheets, and she squeezed her eyes shut as I kept going faster and faster. Enid was extremely sensitive, meaning I knew that it wouldn't take very long for her to come during her heat.

her body started to violently shake and she finished around my fingers. I kept moving inside of her, and a large amount of loud moans left her lips. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes, and her legs started to shake again. I could feel her clenching around my fingers, so I used my free hand to continue rubbing her clit. She whimpered and moaned in pleasure, and I knew it wouldn't take long until she fell over the edge again.

And she did. But this time, it was a little bit different. I felt something different erupt out of her as she reached the edge and I pulled my fingers out of her when she had finished. Seeing that she had squirted all over my fingers, I crawled up to her and pulled her into a close hug.

"Did I just squirt?" Enid whispered. I kissed her head, running my hands up and down her body to try and calm her down a bit.

"You did amazing, sweetheart. Come on, follow me." I held her hand and led her into the bathroom, where I ran her a bubble bath to relax her. I helped her inside, resting her body on mine as she relaxed herself in the water.

When the water ran cold, I helped Enid out of the bath and dried her off, wrapping her in a fluffy towel before changing her into some of my pajamas.

After I had cleaned up our bed, I held her in my arms, with the lights turned off and the curtains closed. She layed there peacefully, before dozing off in my arms.

"I love you so much, Cara Mia." I whispered in her ear.

635 words

I'm prob going to make a part 3 for this.