Chapter 25: Winter heat

Wednesday POV

Enid and I were walking in the snow with our pet cat who we decided to name lunar. Enid had put on a puffy jacket for our kitten. It was to big on her which made it somewhat funny. Enid was currently making a snow angel and throwing snow balls at me.

"Enid, stop doing that." I suggested to Enid. Who only laughed it off, but was interrupted by a series of sneezing. It was too cold for her, she was barely wearing any winter clothes, besides a scarf and a thin sweater.

"Enid, Come here." She walked towards me with my finger pointing to the ground like I'm calling my dog. I took off my scarf and coat and gave it too her. "Take it." I demanded.

"No, it's too cold out here!" She says while shivering.

"Enid Sinclair. Take the scarf and coat now." I demand once again. She hesitates but gave in and grabbed the warm clothes. I nod and continue to walk Lunar the cat.

"Wednesday?" I hear Enid call for my attention behind me I turn around and look at her.

"Yes Enid?" I respond.

"I think we should be going back to the cabin." I get what's she's trying to say and nod as I make Lunar turn around and walk to the cabin towards us.

" I get what's she's trying to say and nod as I make Lunar turn around and walk to the cabin towards us

(I'm so sorry idk how to take it off)

I opened the door to our cabin and lead Lunar towards her room. Yes, our cat gets her own room. While Enid is latched onto me like a puppy.

"Enid, I'm sorry but can you be patient for just 3 minutes?" I ask Enid before getting food for lunar. I grab fresh meat and some cat food for her and put it in her bowl as well with water on the side.

Once I'm done with that Enid grabs my hand and drags me towards our bed room. She must be really deep in her heat if she's this needy right now.

"God your scent is killing me!" She blurts out loud as she throws me onto the bed. She strips out of her clothes and is now completely naked in front of me. She gets on top of me and kisses me harshly. I hold onto her waist as she straddles my lap. She puts her hands on my face and squeezes hard.

"Enid, are you okay? Your never like this in heat." She sighs and continues kissing me. She didn't even answer my question.

"I'll answer later but right now, please fuck me!"

429 words

Leaving y'all on a cliff hanger because I enjoy making y'all suffer.