Chapter 14: Break

(No cause stop I embarrassed myself way to many times this week in front of my crush like I'm on the verge of tears)

Wednesday POV:

I was helping Enid pack her belongings since we get to leave this foul school, and visit my family and my home. I grabbed thing and stuffed him into my luggage, he was being annoying like usual tapping on the floor and crawling up our legs to pull my hair.

"Wednesday can you help me carry this?" She said struggling to take it off the bed, I hurried to her side and grabbed it for her. I head a knock on the door, I dropped the luggage on the floor and opened the door to see a tall man, it was lurch.

"Hello Lurch." I said I turned around and see Enid is gone, I sighed and groaned since she has been doing this lately. I went to where her usual hiding spot was and of course she was there, she was acting like a dog too.

"Enid, if you don't stop I'll have to get you a leash." She got up and and crawled her fingers up my arm.

"I think I might like that." She kissed my neck. Teasing me.

"Enid, don't start now." She looked disappointed, I picked up our pet cat that we decided to keep for a little longer, and we followed lurch to the car where my father and mother was waiting. We greeted each other and headed to the manor. Enid was laying on my shoulder her arm around mine. My mother was giving me looks, before whispering to my father. The cat was laying on my lap purring the whole way. We pulled up to the Manor, I felt bad waking up Enid, but if she wanted to stay in the car she can.

"Enid" I shrugged my shoulder gently as she groaned. My parents were already out the door unloading the trunk.

"Enid, wake up." I continued trying to wake her up.

"Mhm." She groaned, I decided I would just carry out the car instead. I got out of the car picking her up Bridal style, closing the door with my foot.
Her hands were rested on my chest as her face snuggled into my neck. She started pouting until we got the door.

"Enid, I'm going to have to let you go." I dropped her, i put my arm around her as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders melting on me. I opened the front door, picking her back up. This time like she's a literal child. I walked up to my room, and I dropped her gently onto my bed.

"Enid, wake up." I nudged her arm.

"Can I get 5 more minutes?" She said in a tired voice.

"You have been asleep for more then an hour." I tucked her in and slipped into bed with her.

Time skip

1:43 am

Enid POV:

I woke up to Wednesday being by my side, except she wasn't asleep she was reading.

"Wens?" I asked sitting halfway up

"Yes my dear?" She replied

"Why aren't you asleep?" She shut her book close and put it on the night stand.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." I felt my face becoming red as I hid my face into the pillow. I still can't believe this is the girl I lost my virginity to. She is so gently and kind. I felt our cat sit next to my head. I lifted up my head to give the cat kisses and pets. Wednesday was looking at me her eyes were soften as she did. I could feel her obsidian eyes watching over me as I pet and kiss our pet cat.

"What do you want a kiss too?" I looked up at her giggling. She rolled her eyes and laid on her back again. I sat on top of her stomach sitting on it and leaned towards her until our face was one inch apart. I could see her face getting red.