Chapter 6: Confession

Wednesday POV:

I was getting ready for the day in the bathroom until I heard a loud crash come from the other side of the door.

"Enid?" I asked making my hair into braids

"Yes, Wens?"

"Was that you?"

"Uhm.. Yeah sorry!" I heard her say while hearing her fixing or moving something.

I walked out the bathroom to see her building something, some sort of house with her blankets a pillows

"What are you doing?"

"I'm building a little house!" She said looking at her work proudly, I got to admit it wasn't bad. it was quite cute, actually.

"Why?"

"So we can have a fun movie night!"

"Since when we're we going to do a movie night?"

"Uhm right now" she fixed up the pillows inside the pillow house.

"Okay then."

After a few minutes, Enid was done with the fort
We both crawled in it. The fort was pretty cramp so Enid was literally sitting on my lap, I put my arms around her waist.

Enid POV:

Omg I'm literally sitting on Wednesday lap, Her arms around me, I can feel my face warm up shit shit shit!

I think I'm going to tell her my feelings. But I'm too scared to, what if I chicken out? What if she doesn't like me back?

We are in the middle of the movie and I think she can tell I'm dozing off. I have my head leaned onto her shoulder.

"Hey wens?" I asked

"Yes, Enid?" There's is a paused for a couple of seconds before I answered.

"I really like hanging out with you." I stuttered

"I hate to admit it, but I do too" we focus back onto the movie.

I chickened out, I knew I would do this. The movie is about to finish, I did the most risky thing to do to, kissed her cheek, I wasn't thinking straight, why did I do that?! I think it was out of instinct!

"Im so sorry!" I blurted out getting out of her arms and kneeling on her knees instead.

"It's fine, Enid" she said looking down at her legs but not at me. Her face looked red.

I got off of her completely and instead laid on the other side of the fort, the rest of the movie it was totally awkward.

After the movie, she went back to her bed. I felt bad, I didn't know what to say, I laid in bed for what felt like hours.

"Enid?"

"Yes?"

"Are you having trouble sleeping as well?" She sat up from her bed looking at me

"Uhm yes.."

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" She asked getting up from her bed

"If you want." I didn't want to make it awkward.

"Okay." She walked over to my bed

"I'm sorry for kissing your cheek.."

"It's okay Enid.." she put her hands on my face and pulled me into a kiss.

Her lips were soft and warm. I didn't know this would happen. She pulled away slowly as well her hands.

"I really like you Enid Sinclair." She put a piece of my hair behind my ear. I would be lying if I said my face wasn't red.

"I like you too Wednesday Addams.." I said leaning into another kiss, that soon turned into a make out session, it didn't turn into anything more though

I slept with my face all red and kicking my feet as Wednesday went to the other side of the bed, my tail was wagging like crazy as well, where to the point she had to big spoon me to make me stop.

We talked for a little bit before we went to sleep

"Night Wens"
"Good night Sinclair."

621 words