Chapter 15: Only Mine.

Wednesday POV:

I was sitting at my desk writing for my novel as Enid was laying on my bed she was wearing my clothes. I have a feeling Enid is going to start her heat soon again. So I need to make sure I'm prepared for it, as much as I love having 'it' with her, it gets tiring after a while since she requires to mate every 4 hours. I feel like Enid is getting into heat more often since she isn't reproducing litters.

"Enid?" I turned my chair to face her.

"Yes?"

"Uhm when are you starting heat?"

"I'm not sure, I think In a week." I let out I sigh of relief.

"Okay thanks." We sat in silence for a little longer until I heard a ding coming from her phone. Enid giggled a little.

"Hey wens?"

"Yes Enid?"

"Uhm Ajax is in town and he wants me to hang out with him, is that okay." She said, I felt my blood boil. I wanted to say no, but it's Enid.

"I don't care." I scoffed I felt my stomach drop with jealousy. Why would Ajax be in New Jersey?

"Are you sure? It's just going to be us two." I didn't say anything, I ignored her. Just like how I did before we were dating.

"Hello?" She continued to try to get my attention.

Enid POV:

What the fuck? Is she ignoring me? Whatever it's not like I care. Omg we are turning into our old selves. I want to apologize, but I know Wednesday. She holds grudges against people for a very long time. She just going to push me away if I do. I walked up to her.

"Wednesday?" I said. She continued to ignore me. I decided to play with her a little bit, I got under her desk.

"May I?" I tugged on her zipper, she still ignored me. I unzipped her pants and tried so hard to take off her pants. I then took off her underwear. I knew she was going to hate my after this. I started to kiss her thighs making my way up to her wet cilt.

"Darling your already so wet for me." I started to message her. I could feel her twitch. Charming.

After eating the hell out of her.

We were both panting a gasping for air. I didn't think Wednesday would enjoy that so much.
I look at the time and see it's almost time for me too meet with Ajax. I got out of under the desk and got ready. I made sure to brush my teeth very well, especially my tongue.

Wednesday POV:

Enid was getting ready for her little 'Date' with Ajax. She left the bathroom not saying a word to me and left. I grabbed my phone and texted Enid.

"Put your location on." 2:36

"Ok" 2:48

I shut off my phone, checking her location every 10 minutes. I got bored with out her so I decided to follow her. Making sure she doesn't do anything.

I went downtown where her supposed location was at, they were at a museum. Enid loves art of course he would take her here. Across the museum was a small store full of clothes and stuffed animals. I went into the small store to see if I could get anything that Enid might like.
I found a small stuffed animal that looked like our pet cat. I bought it along with flowers. I stayed there for a little bit longer. I saw Enid and Ajax walk out with his arm around her. She was eating an ice cream. I felt a pit of rage in my stomach.

I followed them for a bit longer I couldn't take this anymore I went back to my house and set the presents in the bed. I had to relieve this stress before I take it out on Enid.

"Hi Wens!" She said taking off her shoes.

"How was your date?"

"What?"

"How was your date with Ajax?" She looked at me confused.

"It wasn't a date, Wednesday you know I don't like him that way.." she walked up to me. I turned away to not face her. She grabbed my chin to pull it her way.

"Wednesday I'm yours nobody else's."

"Enid, you are mine, and only mine."

724 words

(Sorry this is really short I'm trying two work on two different stories (both Emma Myers and Wenclair stories) so those might be out soon, but might take a while since one literally took me 4 hours to add stuff. Theee was so much images I had too make for that story. Alright bye gays and guys have a great night or day!!)

Credits for smut: @jennaortegaishot_