The two boys run through the hall laughing. They enter the toilets and get into a stall.
Jason quickly locks the door and collapses on the floor, breathing heavily. Alec is still chuckling.

"We wont graduate like this, by the way" jason says. Alec grins. "I dont want to graduate, though." Jason raises an eyebrow. "Why not?"
"Because if I bully kids, its child abuse" Alec whines. "Oh?" Jason says.
"You abuse kids?" "No, i don't!" Alec exclaims.

Jason chuckles softly. "Yeah, you don't seem like someone that bullies kids for fun" "you do look like you bully kids" "oi!"

"Well, only handsome people bully kids" jason rolls his eyes.

"Take yoon Gwi-nam as example!" He exclaims. "Ew no, I think I just threw up a little"

"throw up, be sick, that's what you get for disliking my husband!" Jason whines. "Be for real" alec grins.

"I am for real. I wouldnt lie about handsome bullies" "oh, you would" "I wouldnt" "you would" "okay fine I would, okay?" "Knew it" alec chuckles.

"Piss off" jason snaps. "Dont think I wanna" alec grins.

The door shakes. "What the fuck?" Jason grimaces. The doorknob gets turned really harsh. "Eh?" Alec groans.

The person turning the doorknob is now banging the door. "FUCK OFF" jason screams. Alec face palms. "I think he disagrees with you"

"Huh?" "That Gwi-nam is handsome" alec chuckles. "Ahh shut up" jason moans. "Nah, that started doing this since you said that" alec grins.

"No. Much later. What do you have against him?" Jason asks dramatically.
"I'm not against him, against you" he says jokingly. "RUDE" Jason says dramatically and grasps his heart.

Alec gasps. He points at the bottom of the door.
Jason grimaces and looks at what he's pointing. He gasps. Theres a head there, not specifically a human head, nor an animal head.

"THE CREATURE FROM BEFORE" jason shrieks.
Alec slaps his hand over Jason's mouth. "Dont lick it" he whispers quickly.

"But we share our first kiss here then!!" Jason gasps behind his hand. "Ew what the fuck no" alec grimaces. "We are gonna die here anyways!" Jason moans.

"We would, maybe, but I don't want my first kiss now!" Alec whines. "LETS JUST GET OUT NOW OKAY" jason screams and kicks the 'head'. Alec hurriedly opens the window above them. "You go first" he slaps Jason's ass. "DONT DO THAT" jason shrieks.

Jason jumps out of the window. "DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING" Alec screams. "MAYBE, JUST COME DOWN" he shrieks.

Alec jumps out, too and lands besides jason. "Hi" he sighed in relief and hugged jason.