Jason gasps and pulls away. Alec smirks and licks his lips. Jason frowns. "Why" he snaps.
Alec chuckles. "I'm just gonna kiss you now when you act stupid"

Jason grimaces. "Please dont" alec kisses him.
Jason glares at him. Alec smiles. "Come onnnnnn dont pretend you dont like it, I know you" he says and strokes Jason's cheek.

Jason shivers and quickly looks away. Alec chuckles and stands up.
Jason pulls out his phone.

Ava •online
Today ????

Was I right?

Jason puts his phone back and frowns. He scratches his head and sighs. Alec looks at him and grins. Jason looks up at him. Alec smiles and looks up. Jason rolls with his eyes and stares at the ground.

Alec suddenly turns into panic mode. Jason looks up. There's a creature.
Jason starts panicking too. Alec then sighs.
"I forgot we were professional window-jumpers" he says sarcastically and rolls with his eyes.

Jason grins. Alec gets ready to climb onto the window sill. Jason puts his foot on the window sill and pulls himself up, alec following.

Alec groans and pushes himself off the window sill. Jason looks down and sighs. He then jumps down too.

He lands next to alec in the grass. Alec grins and rolls over to his stomach, to face jason. Jason raises an eyebrow. Alec chuckles and gets up.
Jason gets up too and continues looking at alec.

Alec shrugs and starts walking. Jason quickly goes after him.

They arrive at the cafeteria

"Yes, I was so hungry" jason moans. Ava joins them and alec stands up.
"I'm gonna get some bread" he says quickly and walks away.

Ava grins. "Soo?" She says. Jason raises his eyebrows. "So what?" She rolls with her eyes. "Everyone saw you guys kissing" she says.

Jason grimaces. "That's not true. We didnt even kiss" he snaps. Ava chuckles. "Are you sure?"
Jason nods. "He whispered something in my ear, it may have looked like it, but it wasnt, I swear!"

Ava slowly nods.
"We got it on camera by the way" she says and slides her phone across the table to Jason.

Jason scoffs. "This is so clearly edited" he says and gives Ava's phone back. Ava glares at him.
"Its not edited" she snaps and continues scrolling through her gallery.

Jason crosses his arms and waits for alec. Alec arrives with the food.
He puts it down on the table and sits down.
He looks at jason and then ava. "Were you having a date?" He asks awkwardly.

Jason's eyes widen. "No!" He exclaims. Alec grins.
"I think you were" he says. Jason shakes his head violently. Alec narrows his eyes.

After a while, alec got bored of bullying them and just started eating.
Jason sighs and starts eating too. Ava chuckles and looks at them both.
"You guys are gay" she says.

Jason glares at her.
Alec raises his eyebrows in confusion. Ava nods and goes back to eating.
Jason sighs and looks at alec.

Alec looks back at him. Jason rolls with his eyes and smirks. Alec raises both his eyebrows. "What?" He says, also breaking the weird silence.

Ava looks up. "What what?" She asks. Alec groans and pulls Jason's sleeve. Jason frowns and continues eating. Alec glares at jason. Ava looks from alec to jason repeatedly. Her mouth slowly twitches into a smirk.

Jason looks at her. "Stop grinning like a maniac" he snaps. Ava shrugs and smiles. Alec grimaces.