"I feel very fresh" alec says as he opens his eyes. Jason groans and wakes up. "Die" he snaps. alec snaps his head around. "I felt that crack" he moans.
Jason grins.

"I actually don't know what to do, it's so fucking boring right now, right here" jason whines. Alec nods. "Agreed" he says.
"I just know that nothing will happen if we don't go to school" jason says.

"Then we should just go to school, right?" Alec asks. "I don't think it works like that" jason says. "Ohh we should fly to school ofcourse" alec exclaims sarcastically.

"No, we have one day left till school starts again" jason says. "Okay... and?" Alec asks. Jason shrugs. "I'm just pointing things out, alright?" He says.
Alec shrugs. "I actually don't like the idea of doing something right now" he says.

Jason grins. "Oh yeah?" He asks. Alec gasps and chokes. "Don't"he says.
Jason grins and shakes his head. "Oh I wouldn't dare" he says. Alec rolls with his eyes and stands up.

"I will now search for something I can shower with" he says and jumps down. "Do you have a death wish or something!?" Jason screams. "I DONT, BUT MAYBE AFTER THIS I WILL" alec responded.

Jason moans and jumps down after him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH DONT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT ME" Jason screams and grabs Alec's collar. "YOU ASSHOLE, DON'T WATCH ME SHOWERING THEN" Alec shrieks.

Jason yelps and points.
Alec groans and follows his finger. His eyes widen. "That's.. that's fucking ugly!" He exclaims. Jason nods. "It kinda looks like you"

"You know, this river is looking really attractive right now" alec says menacingly. Jason grins. "And then what?" He asks. "I will politely drown you" alec says. Jason shrugs and turns around. "Do your job here" he says.

Alec chuckles. "Fine, fine" he says and he starts cleaning himself.
"You know, I've known you since we were 0,69 years old but it's still awkward hearing you shower" jason says.

Alec grins and grabs a towel. "Now, don't look or else I will burn your literal eyes out" he snaps. Jason grins and nods.
Alec steps out. "I look good to be honest" he moans and he dries himself. (With a towel)

"I don't really feel like saying this, but I think you are wearing your pants inside out." Jason says as alec walks out.
Alec looks down and groans. "Fuck you" he snaps and walks back in.
"I didn't put them on you"jason exclaims.

"In my world, you did" alec snaps as he walks back out. "Well, not my fault that you have a whole other world open for you, but don't mind me just being the peasant with a very dramatic story" jason says.

Alec shrugs. "Dramaqueen" he sighs and leans against a tree.