"Why does the hallway stink like absolute shit!?"
Jason exclaims. Alec turns his head to Mavis.
"Because she's here with us" he says grinning.

Mavis turns around another corner and disappears

"Stupid bitch ass" jason moans. "It still smells like shit" alec whines. Jason sniffs his armpits. "Uh not me" alec smells himself. "Not me, too"

They walk a little further and the smell becomes unbearable. Jason puts his fingers on his nose.

"Its like a rotten corpse or something" alec says.
Jason frowns. "How do you know-?" Alec points at a corpse at the end of the hallway.

Jason shivers. "Let's just get out of here" he moans. Alec shakes his head. "No, I need to see who's dead, AND DONT THINK YOU ARE LEAVING ME" he shouts and grabs Jason's arm as he tries to escape.

He moans and tries to run away. Alec chuckles.
"Oh, you are coming boy"
He says menacingly and pulls him with.

They get closer to the body. Jason gags.
Alec bend down and looks at the 'person'
He sighs in relief. "I don't recognise them" he says.

Jason sighs and grabs alec so tightly and runs away with him. Alec pants as they run.

"YOU PUSSY" Jason screams and he pulls alec into a random classroom with noone in it.

Alec falls down and moans. Jason grins and sits down next to him.
"Why was there a corpse decomposing there anyways?" He asks.

Alec shrugs. "I don't know, but since Mavis is 'one' of them, I highly suspect her" he says.

"I don't know, maybe they were already almost dead" jason sighs. "How can someone be already almost dead? That doesn't make sense!" Alec exclaims.

Jason groans and nods.
"I really don't know anymore" he moans.
Alec leans his head against the wall.

"Its so weird, though" alec looks at Jason.
"Why does Mavis only want me to die" he asks.
Jason shrugs. "I don't know, I just know I can't relate to her"

Alec chuckles. "That's cringe" he says. Jason grins. "Sorry" he whispers.