"We should move onto Jason to tell secrets" cleo says, quickly. Jason grins.
Ava frowns.

Alec chuckles. "Just asks questions, I don't think I have any secrets" jason says. Cleo thinks.

"Do you like someone in this room, as in love relation couple stuff? Because otherwise it'd be me ofcourse, and so yeah, who?" Alec asks, smirking. Jason glares at him. "You know damn well-" alec glares at him.

"Uhm I don't want to say, because I know everyone  here likes me and I dont want to upset anyone" jason says. Alec smirks at ava. Ava gets the hint and blushes.

Mavis saw the signal alec gave Ava. She grimaces.
She mumbles something to herself. Alec frowns and looks at her.

She glares at him and continues mumbling stuff to herself. Alec elbows jason and nods to Mavis. "Alec, do you have any secrets?" Jason asks.

"Nope, but just ask questions" alec says and smirks. "Oh I wasn't born tomorrow" jason says grinning. "No, you were born 69 years ago" alec says jokingly. "I'm not that old, fuck" jason snaps.

"Oh ofcourse, I forgot you were young slim fit and good looking"  alec says smirking. Jason nods.

"Okay, but what question should I ask you" jason moans. "I know everything of you!" Alec grins. "Those people dont" he says, nodding to Mavis, ava and Cleo. "Yeah, well uhm okay hmm..." "does it take that long?" Alec moans.

"Who do you like?" Mavis asks. "Shut up, hoe" jason snaps. "Who do you suspect? That's behind all of this?" Jason asks with a smirk. Alec grins proudly.

He point at Mavis. "That whore" he says. Jason chuckles. Mavis glares at him. "And why?" Cleo asks.

"Because she obviously wants me dead and she's one of those creatures, she was one that ate your dad and fed on him" alec says. Cleo gasps. "That's not true!.. right, Mavis?..." she asks unsure.

Mavis nods. "He is lying" she moans. Alec grimaces. "Fine, fine but if you all get eaten by that stupid bitch dont come crying at us" he says, pointing at himself and jason.

Jason grins. He puts his arm around Alec's shoulder and smirks. "Cleo, do you have any secrets?" Alec asks. She shakes her head.

"What about you, ava?"
She shakes her head.
"Well, that means the game is now over" jason says shrugging.

Mavis gets up. "Alec, can I talk to you?" Jason glares at her and takes Alec's arm. Alec shrugs.
"Why?" "Because I say so" she says menacingly.

Alec gets up. Jason glares at him and pulls him back down. "You moron! You know what she's gonna do" he whispers.
Alec nods. "Yeah, I know but I'm prepared" jason raises an eyebrow.

"Listen, you may have survived that stabbing, but that's just luck, okay? Don't you dare die! And you shouldn't go alone, remember?" Jason snaps.
Alec nods. "Can I take jason with me, then?" He asks.

She glares at him. "No." She snaps. "I guess that's a no, I will record the sound and send it to you, okay?" Alec whispers quickly and he stands up and follows Mavis.

"He doesn't know what he's doing, stupid idiot" jason moans. Ava frowns.
"He knows what she's gonna do, why would he go then?" Ava asks.

"I bet it's nothing" cleo says. Jason grimaces.
"Still, he shouldn't be alone" he whines.

Alec enters the hallway with Mavis. She grimaces. Alec slowly unlocks his phone behind his back and pushes record.

"So you suspect me?" She asks. "Uh, yes" "why?" "Don't think I don't know!" Alec shouts.
Mavis pushes him to the floor. Alec groans.
"You asshole, you may know, but you won't be able to tell anyone after this.." she says and stomps on Alec's chest.

He moans loudly and presses send.