Alec groans and wakes up. He looks at jason and grins.

"Moron" he says and stretches. Jason groans and wakes up. "My back is killing me" he moans and rubs his back.

"Fuck your back, we got to get back to Cleo's apartment." Alec says.
Jason nods and stands up.

"STOP WALKING" someone screams. The two boys freeze. They turn around.

"And who are you?" Jason asks. "Not your business" the man snaps.
"You guys are still allive!! Be lucky, almost every man in the city has been eaten!!" The man exclaims.

Alec shrugs. "That's cause we're actually fucking smart." Jason chuckles.
"You guys seem just like teenagers! How did you survive!?"the man asks in disbelief.

"Toilets at school, and we are literally megamind" alec says rolling his eyes.
The man glares at him.
"Pretty rude, too" he snaps. Jason shrugs.

"How are you alive, though? You don't seem like the kinda person to survive because you'd always put yourself first" jason asks. Alec grins.

The man opens his mouth to answer but he suddenly screams and falls down. They turn around but see nothing.

Alec shrugs. The man flies up. "His fairy era" jason says, laughing.
"He's getting his ultimate mythix power" alec says grinning.

"FUCK, DONT STAND THERE JOKING ABOUT ME. HELP ME LITTLE SHITS" the man screams. Jason shakes his head. "Not you calling us names and then asking for help" he says.

Alec shakes his head disapproving. "We don't accept rude people" jason snaps and he grabs Alec's hand and runs to the appartment building.

"That was very rude of him" alec pants as he runs with jason. "Really very rude" he cries.

They stop running at Cleo's apartment and run inside. They enter the room they escaped out of last night.

Cleo, Ava and Mavis are all asleep. The curtains are ripped and the glass is broken.

"Ehm.. we did that?" Jason asks nervously. "No, I think she did that" alec says, nodding to Mavis.

"We should set up cameras in the bathroom at night" alec suggests.
"To look at naked women!?" Jason gasps.

"No, to look at how she turns and shit." "But that means we'll have to stay a bit longer here.." alec mumbles.

Jason grins. "I don't mind hiding from a monster, anyways" he says sarcastically.
Alec chuckles.

"We could also just lock her up in Cleo's dad's room" Jason suggests. "Hmm yeah we actually could" alec says and grins.

Cleo wakes up. Her eyes widen. "Why is the window broken!? And why are the curtains ripped?" She exclaims.

Jason points at Mavis.
"She chased us at night, her fault" he says.
Cleo shakes her head. "I- I just dont- I cant-" she stutters.

Ava wakes up. She gasps.
"Why are you guys bleeding!?" She asks.
Alec looks at jason.
Jason looks at alec.
"Am i bleeding?" They ask at the same time.

Ava chuckles. "You guy's backs are completely destroyed, and your shirt is ripped, jason" jason looks at his shirt. He then looks at Alec's back.

Alec shrugs. "We jumped out of the building because she chased us" he says annoyed.

Cleo shakes her head.
"Stop that, you are just going crazy because she accidentally bumped into alec" she says. "AND SHE FUCKING STABBED ME" alec screams.

Jason grabs Alec's shoulders. "She just doesn't believe you because it's her bestfriend" he whispers.
"So I'm not her bestfriend anymore?" He snaps.

"I dont know" jason groans. "Let's just get to school" Ava says.
Cleo nods and goes to wake up Mavis.