"I actually am hungry" Jason whines. Alec raises his eyebrow. "We just ate" he says.

Jason shrugs. "Am I not allowed to be hungry then?" Alec shakes his head. "You didn't eat much though, so I can't really blame you" he says.

Jason nods. "So, you buy me food now" he says as if it's a statement. Alec frowns. "I dont wanna do that" he snaps. Jason shrugs. "I think you have to" he says and crosses his arms.

Alec rolls with his eyes and walks away.

Jason snickers. "He really thought he did something" he says and skips after him.

"You know, you act really gay" alec says. Jason grins. "I forgot to tell you, I actually have a secret relation with Ava" he says. Alec abruptly stops walking.
Jason raises an eyebrow and stops walking too.

"What?" He asks.
Alec stares at the wall behind him. He looks behind him. Nothing.
"What is it?" He whines.
Alec raises both his eyebrows and shakes his head.

Jason looks at him confused. "What's this? You're acting strange" he says. Alec shrugs and continues walking.
Jason frowns and follows.

"What is it??" He whines.
Alec shakes his head.
Jason grunts and sticks out his leg, causing alec to trip and fall to the floor. Alec groans and rubs his ass. "What the hell?" He exclaims and gets up.

"You're not sketchy or something for not telling me what the hell got on your mind" jason says.
Alec shrugs. "Its nothing?" He says and starts walking.

Jason groans and yanks Alec's hair, pulling him back. Alec yelps and grabs Jason's shirt to avoid falling again.
"Talking about unusual behaviour" he mumbles and stands up.

Jason grabs his arm. "Just fucking tell me" he whines. "You are not dating ava, are you?" He asks. Jason raises an eyebrow. "Why?"

Alec shrugs. "It's 'Cause you don't pull no bitches"
Jason gasps dramatically.
"You're right, she's a woman, not a bitch" he says. Alec glares at him.

"Be for real" he snaps.
Jason looks at him quizzically. "I am gonna text Ava, to see if you are just a lying bitch" alec snaps and pulls out his phone.

Ava •online
Today 06:35

HEY, WHAT ARE
YOU DOING?

What?

ARE YOU DATING
JASON? (MY BOY)

No, why?
(I wish)

NO REASON,
SUCK MY DICK

Excuse you?

"I bet she's traumatized" jason whispers in shock.
"No, I am traumatized" alec says and points at the 'I wish' text.

Jason laughs and leans onto Alec's shoulder.
"You are actually so dumb, how could you believe that" he asks.

Alec shrugs. "I didn't. You can't pull" he says simply and pushes Jason off his shoulder. Jason pouts.
Alec rolls with his eyes.
"Let's just got you some food then, yeah?" Jason nods quickly and skips to the cafeteria. (Yes, again)

"Kinda funny how it's always time to eat now" jason says. Alec nods.
"I actually do want time to go back normally though" he says.

Jason rolls with his eyes and reaches into his pocket for some 'pocket' money. (Get it?) He runs to the lunch lady and asks for some random food.

Alec sits down and sighs.
"This fucking boy" he mumbles. Jason walks back and puts the tray on the table. "I will eat this on my own, I don't need your help" he says and starts eating.

Alec grins and looks around the cafeteria.
"Even if I was gay, would you still be friends with me then?" Jason asks, suddenly. Alec chuckles. "Why would I stop being friends with you just because you like dick?"

Jason shrugs. "I uhm, heard that a lot of people do that" alec raises an eyebrow. "So you are gay" he says and grins.
Jason frowns. "I never said that!" He exclaims.
"Sounded like that to me" alec says.