"ITS NOT COMING OFF YOU BITCH" alec yells and kicks jason. Jason smiles in victory and leans against the sink.

Alec rubs his shirt desperately. Jason chuckles and studies himself in the mirror.
Alec groans and throws his shirt in the trashbin.

Jason gasps and looks at him. "What did you do"
Alec shrugs and grabs another shirt out of his bag. Jason frowns and crosses his arms.

Alec puts on the shirt and fixes his hair. "I still look good" he says and closes his bag. Jason rolls with his eyes and mutters "You dont" alec looks up. "What was that?" He asks, smiling dumb.

Jason shakes his head quickly and rubs his neck. Alec sighs and throws his bag around his shoulder. "Let's just get into the stalls. I dont feel like doing school"
He says and jason nods.

They enter a stall and jason settles onto the toilet seat. Alec glares at him and sits on the floor.

Jason grins and pulls out his phone to text Ava.

Ava •online
Today 11:30
HEYYYY
what.
Awhh are
You mad?
What?
No!
Im just
Pissed that
You suddenly
Have a relation
With alec
Now.
Hold up
I have what
Now?
A relation with
Alec. Dont
Think I dont
Know.
You are
Such a liar.
What are
You on?
Theres rumours
About you and
Alec. Alot,
Actually.
And those
Are??????
Okay, I'll
Tell you.
You tell me
Whether their
True or not.
Okay?
Eh okay??
Alright.
First one,
You guys sleep
Together.
That ones
Actually
True lol
Oh uhm,
And they say
You guys kiss
Eachother.
That sometimes
Involves more
Sexual stuff
Though.
WAIT WHAT
SEXUAL!?
yes, its
Honestly
Crazy.
They also
Make up random
Rumours about
You guys.
MORE.
They said you
Guys are actually
Disgusting
and are really
Attracted to
Eachother.
However,
You guys
obviously
Arent. But
They said it was
kinda obvious..
Oh? Well
I dont
Hold any feelings
Towards alec
Atleast I think
Hmm..

Jason clicks off his phone and sighs. He looks at alec and smiles lightly.
Alec looks up at him. "What?" Jason shakes his head and pretends to read something on his phone.

Alec raises an eyebrow.
"Why are you acting like that?" He asks. Jason looks at him. Alec looks at him confused. Jason blinks slowly.

Alec scoffs and slaps jason in his face, on his cheek. Jason's cheek turns red and he gasps.
Alec chuckles and grabs his notebook. He starts randomly drawing little stick figures. (Idk help)

Jason looks at him draw silly stick figures. No, jason looks at him. (💀)
Alec sighs and puts down his pen. He looks up at Jason again. "What do you want? Why do you keep looking at me like that?" He snaps.

Jason just looks at him.
He studies his face.
He doesnt find alec ugly.
(He just says it) alec grins. "Jason, are you falling in love with me"

Jason gasps. "What the hell no!" He exclaims. Alec chuckles and grabs Jason's thigh. Jason's eyes widen. "What are you gonna do" alec grins. "What you want me to" he says.

Jason raises an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean" alec rolls with his eyes. "You are no fun. You're too innocent" he whines and sits on Jason's lap.

Jason scratches his head awkwardly. Alec looks at him. Deeply in the eyes.
(Dont worry)

Jason grimaces in cringe.
Alec's hand finds Jason's neck. Jason raises an eyebrow. "We are about to die" alec says. Jason raises an eyebrow again.

Alec rolls with his eyes and kisses jason.