It's the middle of the night. Alec wakes up and checks his phone. 00:36.
He turns around and looks at jason. "Wake up, moron" he snaps. Jason wakes up and gasps. He starts coughing alec slaps his hand for Jason's mouth.

"Quiet" alec snaps. "I need to go to the toilet" Jason groans. Alec chuckles. "Same"
Jason stands up slowly and grabs alec. "Come with me, son." He says.

Alec grins and walks with jason to the bathroom. He locks the door behind them. "For multiple reasons" he whispers.

Jason chuckles.
"Can I go first?" He asks pouting. "Sure, whatever" alec says and rolls his eyes. "Dont you dare look, son" Jason says dramatically.

Alec turns around. Jason does his business and turns around "your turn" he says, while closing his pants.

Alec pushes him out of the way and quickly does his business. He sighs in relief. "I'm done" he runs to the sink and washes his hands. Jason does too.

"Let's just go back" alec says. Jason nods. Alec walks to the door to unlock it.

"It doesn't unlock" he says in panic. Jason chuckles. "You're just weak" he walks to the door and rams the lock. "Oh, you're right" he says in disbelief.

Alec looks out of the window. "What the fuck is happening outside!?"
Jason hurries to the window and looks down.
Tons of those 'mother' creatures eating a person.

Jason gags. "Dont you dare throw up on me" alec groans. "Sorry" jason says and sits on the toilet seat. He grabs his hair and starts yanking out some.

"No, stop that" alec groans and grabs Jason's hands. Jason sighs.

"Who were they eating?" Jason asks. "I dont know, couldnt see." Alec replies and looks into the window again.

"I think I recognize it, but i dont at the same time... Wait- its Cleo's father" alec exclaims. Jason gasps and gags again.

"That's why we didn't see him" alec groans. Jason grimaces. Alec walks to the door again and it unlocks this time.

Jason starts to pull the strings of his sweater.
Alec grabs Jason's hand and runs to the room they sleep in. Jason quickly closes the door and they run to the couch.

Jason breathes heavily.
Alec moans and pushes his hands to the side of his waist. "What the fuck?" Jason sighs.

Alec lets his hands fall beside him. Jason groans and rolls to his side. "Alec, I dont feel safe anymore" he whispers.

"Neither" alec says and grabs Jason's hand.
"Let's just see what happens tomorrow I guess" jason sighs.