Alec groans in pain.
Jason runs through the halls with Alec on his back.

"Shit, I told you we should've gone to a nurse" jason snaps.
"And I told you I didn't trust adults" Alec groans.

"What class is Cleo in right now?" Jason asks. "She should be in P.E. I think" alec mumbles.
"I don't want to ever talk to that bitch Mavis again" jason says, with anger.

"Neither" alec says with a light chuckle. Jason grimaces. "You are very cringe, you know that?" He asks Jason. "Oh, I cringe every time I look in the mirror" jason pants and stops by the door to p.e.

"You shouldn't cringe when looking in the mirror" alec says chuckling.

"Fine, I wouldn't ever dare to cringe again, okay?" Jason asks.
Alec chuckles. "Only when I'm dead. And I'm immortal so never"

"Open the door for me please" jason says.
Alec holds out his leg and pushes down the door handle. The door slams open as jason kicks it open.

Everyone in the room looks at the two boys.
One with an angry look on his face, and one bleeding dead.
"WHERES CLEO?" Jason screams. Cleo runs towards them.

"Alec!? What the heck happened!?" She exclaims. "Doesn't matter, just get rid of Mavis. She stabbed me" alec groans.

"I- I'm sorry I can't just get rid of her if I don't have proof!" Cleo says.
"IM THE LIVING (almost dead) PROOF, CLEO" alec screams. Her eyes widen.

"I'm sorry, she's my dearest friend and I just don't believe she stabbed you" cleo says and with that, she runs back into the room and continues.

"Stupid bitch" Jason snaps and runs out of the room. "The last person we could try is Ava" alec says, with a little smirk crawling onto his face.

"But what class does she have now?" Jason asks in panic. "I'm sorry, I dont know. I don't stalk her schedule" alec says.

"We- no i should ask the teacher what lessons she takes" jason exclaims and runs back.
He kicks open the door.

"Teach! Have you seen Ava or do you know what lesson she has now!?" Jason asks, almost screams.

"Ava? She's just over there" the teacher says in shock as she points to Ava. "Oh thanks, could we borrow her?" Jason asks.

"Excuse me, sorry, why is Alec bleeding?" The teacher asked, frowning.
"Stabbed by Mavis, But no one believes us!!" Jason shouts.

Ava quickly stands up and runs towards the two boys. They run to the yard and stop there.

"So?" Ava asked. "Uhm, we know who stabbed him" jason says. Alec groans. Ava raises an eyebrow. "Who?" She asks.

"Thar stupid ugly dumb fucking hoe Mavis" jason growls. "WHAT!?" she exclaims. Jason nods. "And no one believes us"
Ava frowns. "So Cleo doesn't believe it?" "Nope" "what about Mavis herself?"

"Don't wanna talk to her" jason answers. "Should I talk to her?" She asks. "She's gonna lie for sure" Jason says grimacing.

"So we should just beat that bitch up and cover her body in salt and let goats lick her skin off till her bones" Alec says giggling maniacal.

"Uhm, maybe we'll do that" jason grins. Ava smiles and walks away.
Jason groans frustrated and turns around. He looks up and looks in Alec's eyes. "We will do the goat one" he says. Alec grins.