"Shit, that was fucking crazy" jason moans as he walks towards his apartment. Alec coming with him.

"It's weird.. anytime we go into a stall, something changes" alec says. "Honestly, that would make sense. Our payback for skipping" jason groans.

"Actually, that could be it" Alec exclaims. "Actually, the kid who gets bullied is more handsome" alec says. Jason stops walking.

"What?" He asked in disbelief. "Take Cha hyun soo as an example." Alec grins. Jason rolls with his eyes. "You have no type"
"Neither do you" alec chuckles.

"Let's just be serious and think about the previous events." Jason says. Alec scratches his head. Jason frowns. "To wake my brain" alec says.

"Wait. What if that thing came after us..?" Jason begins. Alec turns around. He looks back at jason and grins. "I dont think so" he says. "Let's just go to our apartments." Jason moans.

"No, I'm not leaving you" alec says. Jason looks up. "Why not?" He frowns. "I don't want you to die, okay?" Alec groans. "Awh, you care about me" jason pouts.

Alec rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, my apartment this time?" Jason nods.

"I'm tireddd" jason moans. "Uh? My apartment wasnt that far away though" alec says.
"It felt longer though" jason groans and holds onto alec for support.

"Let's just go in now, you're wasting my time right now" alec says.
Jason grins. "You wanted me to come along" he says. Alec rolls his eyes.

Alec opens the door.
They walk inside. "Looks normal enough to me" jason says. Alec grimaces.

"I live here" he says. Jason raises an eyebrow.
"Yes, I know. What's your point?" He asks. "Something is off" alec whispers.

Jason grabs Alec's arm and points at something in the doorway of his mother's room. Alec follows Jason's finger and gasps in horror.