Ch. 5 pt. 3

The full moon shone bright in the night sky as well as over the school of YG High. A small security camera that was perched on one of the upper parts of the wall outside of the school was rotating from left to right with a small blinking red light, indicating that it was recording.

As the security camera was rotating back to the left, the small blinking red light couldn't be seen anymore as it, as well as the security camera were now completely engulfed in webbing. As the camera tried and failed to rotate as it was supposed to, an air vent by the camera could be seen closing just as quickly as it had been opened.

Several moments later, another air duct opens from inside one of the classrooms and a mysterious shadowy figure's head pops out and looks around to not only make sure that the coast was clear but that they were in the right place.

Soon, the mysterious figure drops down and reveals themselves to be Chaeyoung fully dressed in her homemade suit perched down on the ground. She gets up and looks over at the small stage in the room and sees the door she's looking for by the corner and makes her way over.

The door to the art/theater storage closet swung open and Chaeyoung made her way inside to grab what she needed. She had grabbed some masks, and some various types of shoes with different shoe soles on them and stuffed them in the duffle bag she brought with her.

After sticking in another pair of shoes Chaeyoung looks over and sees some of the most important things she will be needing here. The three rolls of the spandex/ cloth material she saw in here before: two large rolls (Black and white), and one medium size roll (Pink).

She walks over and grabs the three rolls and puts them in the duffle bag as well. After zipping the bag up, she slings the bag strap across her torso and walks out of the closest. She would have called it right then and there and gone back home, but there was one more pit stop she needed to make.

*********************************************

A dome shaped security camera hung from the ceiling, inside of the technology classroom, as it too was recording in case something happened. A moment later its vision was soon obscured by a large gunk of webbing, blocking its view as well.

Soon, Chaeyoung touched down inside the room from dropping down from the vent. She placed her duffle bag on one of the nearby tables and quickly began to go through drawers and various utility storage sheds, grabbing various parts/ pieces of equipment she needed to build what she needed to assemble.

After grabbing what she needed, Chaeyoung zipped up her now fully stuffed duffle bag and slung the bag strap across her torso once more. She jumped back up to the ceiling and made her way through the vents once more and headed back home.

***********************************************

The fully stuffed duffle bag was soon thrown onto the table in her family's basement. Chaeyoung soon unzipped the bag and took out everything inside and placed them where she needed them to be; she knew, she had some work to do.

After removing her mask, gloves, and hoodie, Chaeyoung was left working on everything while still in a black tank top, black athletic sweatpants, and her teal shoes. She was currently working on one of the few stations she had set up in the basement.

The first station she had set up was for her using the three rolls of fabric she got to make her suit. Not only was she sewing different parts of her suit by hand, but she was also using her mother's old sewing machine to work on her costume after properly taking her measurements.

Once she was finished working on one part there, she would then wheel her chair over to another station to work on the eye lenses for her mask. Not only did she use the plastic lenses she had popped out from some of the various theater masks she got but had also cut up most of the cheap contrast filters for her camera as well.