- Chapter 20 -

SLIGHT WARNING: BLOOD & POSSIBLE GORE MAY AFFECT SOME READERS. 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Lizzie was pacing. Ever since the... *ahem* incident  she had felt suddenly very worried for her husband that had randomly disappeared... or had she disappeared? Her mind was very foggy these days. She hadn't slept for a long while. It was just her, Grian, and FWhip, but both of them were unconscious in the beds. So it was just her. And just her to do the chores.

Lizzie groaned as she washed the dishes for about the fifth time that day.  It was all chores these days. But there were things that had to be done. 

Lizzie dried the dishes and shoved them in the cupboard Gem had once hidden in. 

Where she had been normal. Where Lizzie had questioned her. Where FWhip- oh no.

A bloodcurdling scream rang through the walls.

"FWHIP!"

Lizzie dropped some of the dishes she was holding. She heard some of them break on the ground but she didn't care. 

Lizzie burst into the attic. 

She saw Gem, crouched over something. Blood was splattered across her face, and she was crying.

Grian was still in his bed. FWhip was nowhere to be seen. Wait.

FWHIP WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.

Lizzie took a couple slow steps towards Gem. Lizzie gasped when she saw what Gem was crouched over.

FWhip's dead body.