7: roomies

SUNGHOON'S POV

We all stood in front of the ginornous house staring at it in awe. There was a gate with good security system. On one side the house was see through glass so we could see the stairs.

All i wanted to do right now was sleep. It was only midday, but I was exhausted. We walked in, it looked even bigger on the inside.

Many 'wows' were thrown across the room. Now we had to pick roomates.

"We need to pick roomates." Bae said as if she had read my mind.

"Easy, there are 7 rooms, girls together and boy together in seperate rooms." Niki said and most of them agreed.

"Pshh boy. I am a man." Jay scoffed silently.

"But we are an uneven number meaning that a girl and boy will have to share a room." Jiwoo said and everyone went silent trying to think of a solution.

"I have an idea, let's just do a boy and girl in one room." Kyujin suggested and everyone thought of it.

"Lets check how the rooms look first." I said and went into two that looked exactly the same and went back to the others.

"The rooms have one bed with a closet and bathroom." I said and some groaned while the others sighed.

"Jyp must have chosen this thinking it would only be us."

"So what if we share a bed with a boy, it's not like we will become pregnant or something. Think of them as your sibling." Jinni says making Sunoo and Niki laugh.

"Ugh immature children." Kyujin rolled her eyes stating at the two.

"How do we pick roomates though?" Jay asked and Lily steps in the middle of our circle like shape we made standing.

"I will choose the couples that will sleeping together." She said smiling.

"Hey! That's unfair, how come you get to choose." Jake whined like a five year old.

"Because i say i can. Now shut up you big baby." She looked around at each one of us. A smirk making its way upon her face.

"Okay Niki and Kyujin together. Haewon and Jungwon. Sunoo and Jinni in one room. Bae and Sunghoon." She sent wiggly eyebrows in Bae's direction then went on.

"Heeseung and Sullyoon. Jake, Jay and Jiwoo in one room and then me alone." She said smiling innocently.

"Umm no ways I am sleeping with two boys at the same time in one bed." Once again Sunoo and Niki burst out laughing like the bunch of idiots they were.

"Yeah she's right. Lily you are sleeping with hot guy over here." Haewon said and Lily rolled her eyes.

"If you are not happy with your roommate," Lily, Kyujin and Niki raised the hands at the statement. " Well then tough luck because so one is changing." Haewon finished and we all took our bags to our rooms.

I walked with Bae to ours and she sighed plopping onto the bed.

"What's the matter?" I asked noticing she was very quiet.

"Hm, oh nothing just so exhausted. I wanna sleep." She said and i nodded.

"Don't worry, i will sleep on the floor so you can have the bed to yourself." I unpacked my clothes into the drawers that were there.

"No, i would not want to bother you. There's nothing wrong with sharing a bed anyways." Bae then got up and took of her shoes leaving her with socks on that had cute little puppies on it.

"Well have a nice nap, i should nap too." I said and she mumbled a goodnight making me giggle a bit and her cuteness.

LILY'S POV

"You should be happy to roomate with a good looking guy like me." Jake said and i rolled my eyes.

"Okay i get it Jacob, you're hot." I said getting quite annoyed with him.

"Its Jake but okay." He said unpacking his clothes and i took my phone out taking a few selcas.

"No don't! Fans can figure out where you are." He said snatching my phone away from me and holding it up.

"Hey! Give it back!" I tried to get it but he was taller than me and even with me jumping up to get it I just couldnt reach it.

"If you want it just get it." He said with a smile.

"Just hand over you son of a bitch." I said in english and he tripped over and landed on the bed. I fell with him making me hover over him.

Our face were inches away and so were our lips. I looked at his eyes, this was the first time i got a closer look at him, he was not bad looking at all. In fact he was quite handsome, maybe even hot.

"You can get off now. Or do like this intimate position?" He asked with a smirk and a small blush rose to my cheeks.

I quickly got up and took my phone. "Ugh you are s-so dramatic. I was posing in front of a white wall. How can fans f-find out." I said with a stutter.

"Okay Lily." He said then went back to packing. This bitch.

<>

Hello beautiful people
I wanna start publishing chapters with cute notes at the end now

First i wanted to tell my readers that there is much more in store for this book. I have written 37 chapters in total with the other 30 staying in drafts for now, reason being is bc i actually started writing this last year.

Anyways have a good day💗