48: dirty secrets

JUNGWON'S POV

"Why do we have to help you clean up." Niki whined picking up the cake off the floor.

"Because you created most of the mess. Did we forget that you were the one who started a food fight." Yunjin said making Niki instantly shut up.

"This party was a huge success." Haewon said cleaning around the counter.

"Definitely, somethings telling me someone got some thing good out of it." Lily smirked looking at Jiwoo.

"Why are you looking at me?" Jiwoo asked sitting down after they finished cleaning up.

"Girl you have been blushing and smiling with yourself all night." Sunoo crossed his arms.

"Don't tell me? Ya! You got a boyfriend?" Kyujin squealed.

"Tell us more." I added as we all sat down surrounding her.

"He's not my boyfriend, but I will admit his cute."

"Ah young love. It just brings joy to my heart whenever it happens." Jake said holding his hand to his heart, the right side of his chest.

"Wrong side dumbass." Sunghoon moved his hand to the correct side.

"Well we have to go now. We will see you around Yunjin." Sullyoon said making the girls stand up.

"See you! Visit often." She said watching the girls leave.

"Wow its just the boys now, I  wanna all your dirty secrets." She rubbed her hands together with an evil grin making us all audibly gulp.

<>

YUNJIN'S POV

"You what!" I shouted almost choking on my drink.

"It's true." Heeseung nodded and I stared at Sunghoon shocked.

"You dated Wonyoung! THE Jang Wonyoung!" I exclaimed and he nodded.

"Just for two months, it didn't last because she confessed something to me which I don't know if I'm allowed to say." He shrugged.

"Wow, can't believe you pulled Wonyoung. I must say I'm impressed Park Sunghoon." I smirked.

"Okay who's next with a dirty little secret, also make sure it's actually a secret." I said eying Niki whos dirty secret was that he made out with Kyujin.

"I have a thing going on with Haewon." Jungwon confessed which left us giving him a black stare.

"Wow, I would have never thought." Jay said sarcastically. 

"Its so obvious bro." Sunoo laughed. I love his laugh.

"That's enough dirty secrets for tonight." Heeseung said trying to leave.

"No, I know you did something tonight Lee Heeseung." He gulped seeing his members look at him.

"So why did you go into my closet with... what's her name now again? Oh right Karina." I said giving him an innocent smile.

"You did What?" Jake said almost shouting.

"Damn." Sunghoon commented.

"So what, we made out in the closet." He shrugged.

"Wow never thought you had the balls to do that." Sunoo patted him on the back.

"You like her right?" Jay asked seeing that Heeseung became quiet.

Heeseung shook his head which made the boys including me gasp, "You dirty little player." Niki said shaking his head.

"I mean shes a nice girl but there was no spark." He slowly said trying not to sound to harsh.

"By the way, you are having a little too much fun hearing our secrets Yunjin. But let's hear yours." Sunghoon smirked seeing all eyes were on me now.

"Sorry boys, I have got nothing to hide."

"Ugh I'm bored. Let's go home." Niki said getting up and walking to the door.

"I think I will stay guys... to umm help clean up." Sunoo said making up some lame excuse.

"Why would you clean if we cleaned it already?" Jay smirked crossing his arms.

"Oh uh... I need to clean the bedroom." I giggled at his next excuse.

"Ya! Quit the excuses, you can stay the night with your girlfriend." Heeseung teased.

As soon as the door closed Sunoo pulled me into his arms and kissed me. "I missed your lips so much." I grinned at his statement.

He continued kissing and lifted me up onto the kitchen counter. His hands went up my back. The tingling feeling from his cold finger tips made me shiver. He pulled away, slowly taking my shirt off. I watched as his eyes went to my arms, my scars.

"Sunoo I-" I put my hands behind my back trying to hide them away. They were ugly and showed how weak I was to let darkness take over.

"Yunjin." He whispered taking my arms and looking at them.

"These are reminders of how strong you are, because you overcame that darkness of your life. Yunjin, I love every part of you. Your hair. Your eyes. Yours lips even your scars. Most importantly I love you, I always have and I always will." He kissed my scars softly.

"What did i do to deserve you..." I said almost whispering.

"I love you Yunjin." He stared into my eyes. I could tell he was being sincere.

"I love you too Sunoo." I kissed him.  He lifted me and carried me to the bedroom.

<>

The most intense chapter I have written in this book omg😭😭

Do you guys like me updating everyday?