19: living in the moment

KYUJIN'S POV

"What do you mean they are postponing the release of our video?" I said over the phone.

"I mean what i just said, they are postponing the release of our video." Niki replied sarcastically, i just wanted to kick his ass right now.

"I'm coming over to your dorm." I said waiting for him to say something.

"Okay but make sure to not be seen, also bring one of the members with you, just to be safer." I hung up and put my phone down.

I got up and quickly put on an outfit that wasn't my pyjamas. I wore my grey sweats and a pink tank top with uggs.

"Where are you going?" Haewon asked sipping her drink.

"Just going to enhypens dorm." I said about to leave but she stopped me.

"Go with Jinni, i dont trust you alone." I rolled my eyes as Jinni stood up from what looked like a confortable position.

"And you trust her?" I gave her a questionable  look.

"Yes i do, be back by night!" She shouted as we walked out with out faces being covered.

<>

"Niki!" I shouted when Jay opened the door for me.

"Niki! Your girlfriend is here and she looks very angry!" Jay called him, i tried to hiding the fact that i was blushing.

I should not be blushing, especially not for the emo kid.

"Oh you actually came?" I folded my arms as he took my hand and lead me to his room. His hand felt so warm, intertwined with mine. It just felt right.

(Lets pretend they have their own rooms)

He closed the door letting go of my hand. I cleared my throat and sat on his bed.

"So what about our dance thing?" I asked and he looked kind of bummed out.

"Oh you actually came for that?" He said and sighed.

"Why else would i come here for?"

"I dont know, maybe because you wanted to see me?" Why did he look so cute saying that? My heart was pumping out of my chest right now.

"Eww." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth, but my heart wanted to say 'cute'.

"Hey you guys better not be doing anything in there!" Heeseung shouted from outside. Way to kill the moment.

I smirked looking at Niki. I got up from where i was sitting and got up not thinking about anything. I sat on his lap, my thighs were wrapped around his torso. I looked down at him seeing that i was a bit taller.

"Kyu- kyujin what are you doing?" He asked, am i making him nervous. I like this.

"Just living in the moment." I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back. I mouths danced together perfectly in sync.

His hands reached my butt giving it a little sqeeze. "Fuck it." He gasped and lifting me up and throwing me onto the bed.

He hovered above me, both of us panting breathless. He was the one who kissed me this time.

"Okay i think thats enough." He said pulling away and i nodded getting up and fixing.

"Niki i-" he cut me off.

"I don't regret that." He sent me a wink and left me on his bed. Fuck what are you making me feel Nishimura.

<>
Double update bc why not 💝