11: truth or dare

JUNGWON'S POV

"Its almost 5 pm, we should call them out." Sullyoon said feeling a bit worried about the younger ones.

"Okay, tell them to meet us at the pool." Haewon said to me and I nodded.

I went to their room and unlocked the door. I opened to see that they were on their phones completely ignoring each other.

"We heading to the pool, if you guys want to join." I said with a smile and Niki rolled his eyes.

"Guess you had fun grounding us with your little girlfriend." He said then went to what seemed like a bathroom.

"Don't worry he is just... umm himself." She said and went back to her phone.

<>

JINNI'S POV

We all gathered in the pool. We were not swimming, just enjoying the warmth of the water that was freezing cold, but some people seemed to not care.

"Lets make this an interesting... with a game of truth and dare!" Jiwoo exclaimed and everyone was in.

"We can choose anyone to ask right?" Sunoo asked and Jiwoo nodded.

"Okay I'll start." Lily said as she scanned the pool to pick her target. "Sunghoon, truth or dare."

"Umm truth." He answered and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay umm, what's your ideal type?" She asked and he took a while to answer.

"I don't really care about appearance, but some one who i find cute and attractive, she has to be someone I can trust and share secrets with." He said and everyone clapped.

"Wow, good."

"Umm Sullyoon, truth or dare." He asked.

"Dare!" She said confidently.

"Show us a picture of a kdrama lead that you would smash." Sullyoon went to get her phone and showed us a picture of Taemoo from business proposal.

"I would smash him too." Jake commented staring at the picture with heart eyes. 

"Jake coming out era?" Heeseung commented to which Jake shrugged. 

"Jake truth or dare." He answered with truth.

"Mmm, what's they most embarrassing thing you have done when you were home alone?" The enhypen members then laughed.

"Funny story actually, umm I almost burnt the whole dorm down." That made everyone get into fits of laughter.

"Wait really? How?" Kyujin asked and he cleared his throat.

"He tried to make himself ramen!" Jay said between laughs.

"Anyways, Lily truth or dare?"

"Ugh why me? Truth I guess." She said and he smirked, my teeth were chattering because of how cold I was getting.

"Tell a lie that you told me before."

"Ahh really! Umm that you are not hot." She said looking a bit flustered and i was freezing to death.

"I think we should head back in." Sunoo said making me so fucking happy.

"But I am enjoying the water right now." Niki said swimming in circles around him.

"He's right Its getting late, let's go." With that everyone got out of the water. I was relieved to be out but the wind that hit so suddenly made freeze.

I felt someone wrap a towel over my shoulders. "You might freeze yourself to death." Sunoo said adjusting it properly.

"Wait right here." He ran inside the house, and after about two minutes he ran back out. He handed me a big grey hoodie.

"I did not know if i was allowed to touch your belongings so, here wear mine." He gave me it.

"Oh umm... t-thank you." Why was a stuttering like a fucking idiot.

He chuckled, "Cute." He muttered under his breath but i heard it.

"See you in our room." He said and left me stunned. Did he just say i was cute? Oh definitely not. It's Sunoo we are talking about, he thinks he is the cutest.

My cheeks were getting hot. I must be getting a fever.