64: kiss

JAKE'S POV

I looked at my phone to see it was pass midday. "Lily we slept longer than expected." I turned over to Lily.

"J-jake? I think I bled out." She said while stuttering a bit.

"Bled out? Like period wise?" She nodded and I sat up. "Okay don't worry there are fresh sheets in the drawer right here. So we will just wash these okay?"

She got up embarrassed and I put on a shirt taking the sheets and putting the others in the washer.

"No need to be embarrassed." I held her cheek smiling.

"Let me help you it is my blood." I held her back.

"No I'll take care of this. Think of it as a good thing. Mother nature coming to visit to tell you that there's no human being growing inside you." She giggled at my joke.

"I'm going out, take a shower and stay in bed okay." She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

"Where are you going?" Heeseung asked as I walked out in a hurry.

"Just getting some fresh air." I shouted running to the nearest store. Well a mall because there were no stores like the convenient stores in Korea.

Okay now I had to find women products.

"Do you need any assistance sir?" The women working there asked me.

"Yes if you don't mind, I need to buy pads or tampons... or both?" I seemed unsure and she nodded.

"You have a strong Australian accent." She giggled.

"Well I am aussie so..."

"Cute, I'm into aussies." She said, obviously trying to flirt.

"Sorry, but I'm in a hurry. I just need the products." I said and she nodded walking me to the aisle.

"Here are all the period products, pads, tampons, menstrual cups, period underwear, heating pads, cramp reducers." I nodded thanking her.

"Do you have any of these in flower packaging?" Lily likes flowered things.

"Flowers? I think so..." She started looking around, "Oh Yes! Here." She handed me the products.

"Thanks." I went to pay for it and stopped by a shop to get some food for her.

...

"Here you go." I handed Lily the bags of things I bought.

She looked through it, "You didn't have to."

"Just accept it. I got you your favourite." She took out the tub of ice cream.

"Mint choco ice cream! Oh and chocolate, you got me potato chips too? How did you know these are my favourite?" I shrugged.

"Well you always ramble on about food whenever you're hungry." She covered her mouth in shock.

"I do that?" I nodded, "Anyways thanks Jake. I really owe you."

"You can owe me right now." I stated and she looked at me.

"Hmm? How?" I stared down at her lips hoping she would catch on.

"Kiss me." Lily's widened and I noticed a light blush appearing on her face at the two words.

"Are you crazy?" She whisper shouted.

"Yes I'm crazy, I'm crazy over you Lily. I know we both remember our kiss last night. Yes we were both drunk but it was meaningful."

"Our kiss was... a once off thing Jake, we were both drunk and out of our minds." She looked down at her hands.

"I want you to kiss me, and see if its just a once off thing or if it could be more. After that I promise we'll stay close friends." She looked at me for a while and then nodded.

"Okay but then we stay friends." I nodded and she leaned in putting her one hand on my neck. We kissed. She pulled away from.

"Jake, I-I like you." She said in english, she spoke in english whenever she felt nervous.

"That's all I ever wanted to hear." I kissed her again.

<>
Our aussies are finally together
😭😭😭