66: facetime

JIWOO'S POV

I was still in the pool. Doing laps to pass time. "Jiwoo." I heard from aside and I looked to see Jay.

I smiled at him but he didn't return it. "How did you know I was here?"

"Did you forget you called me and told me. Also your bags are already in the room." He answered and I nodded.

"Since you are here, join me." He shook his head at my request.

"I don't think I wanna be in water today." He folded his arms and I swam up to where he was standing.

"Okay. Then help me out." I put my hand out to him. As soon as he took it I pulled him into the water.

"Ya! Jiwoo!" He shouted after come up to the surface. "So you wanna play dirty huh?" He said with a smirk slowly swimming towards.

"Ya! Jay I'm really sorry! Ah!" I screamed as he tackled me underwater. I came back up to see his laughing as took off his shirt.

"Now I've got water in my ear because of you." I pouted at him and he smiled.

"You started babe." He left going inside.

<>

SULLYOON'S POV

"Unnie I miss you." My younger sister said on FaceTime.

"I miss you too. I'll make sure to come visit okay." She nodded along with my younger brother giving the phone to my mom.

"Yoona-yah, how are you? Are you taking care of yourself." She asked looking at my face.

"Mom, you don't need to worry about me."

"How can I not worry about you. You're my daughter, you're living life on your own at a young age."

"I'm twenty-two mom, I'm not a child anymore. I can take care of myself." Heeseung walked in.

"Who is that?" My mom asked hearing the sound of the door close.

"My boyfriend." I answered and her facial expression didn't change like I expected it would.

"Oh boyfriend... What! Boyfriend?" She shouted out.

"Noona, you have boyfriend!" My brother came into the frame.

"Did you say boyfriend?" My sister joined the two. I looked at Heeseung trying not to laugh at my family.

"Yes, I have a boyfriend." I confirmed and they looked at each other shocked.

"I don't accept this. I want to see him before I can approve of your relationship." My brother folded his arms.

"Wow looks like someone matured." I joked I looked at Heeseung to see if he wanted to show himself, he nodded.

"Are we going to see him or not?" My mom shouted. Heeseung sat next to me showing himself.

"Hello." He said respectfully by bowing his head a bit.

"Hee...Heeseung, from enhypen." My sister said shocked.

"Yes that's me. Are you an engene?" He asked and she nodded trying not to fangirl.

"Hyung-nim its an honor to meet you." My brother ssid bowing in 90 degrees.

"Inhypon? What's that?"

"Eomma, its Enhypen. I tell about them everyday."

"Ohh the one with the pretty boy Jungwon?"

"Wow Yoona-yah, your boyfriend is quite good looking." She said talking a closer look and inspecting him.

"Thank you." He said smiling.

"You guys should come over together one day. I'll cook you both a big meal, you guys look like you aren't eating enough."

"Yes mom, we will come together. Say hi to dad for me."

"Bye noona, have a good day hyung-nim." They ended the call.

"Your family seem like lovely people." He chuckled, I i couldn't help but smile.

"Well yes, my brother seems to respect you a lot." I stated and he nodded.

"Your brother is cute, I always wanted a younger sibling." I smiled at him.

<>

The end is nearing y'all 😭