24: another one

SULLYOON'S POV

"Ahh the fresh smell of earth." Lily took a deep breath in with her eyes closed.

"Oh how i missed water." Jake smiled at the view.

"Don't you shower?" Sunoo gave him a disgusted look.

"Do you like the view?" Heeseung came and stood next to me.

"Yes it's pretty." I smiled at the sun starting to set.

I turned to look at him but he was already staring at me.

"Ya!" Jiwoo shouted at Jay trying to chase him.

"Jaywoo are at it again." He commented with a chuckle.

"They are soulmates." We laughed at Jiwoo jumping Jay onto the floor.

It felt good to be back with the group, especially now that we were much closer.

"Guys dinners ready!" Haewon and Jungwon said and we went inside the little cabin.

"Feels good to have a little trip before our comeback." Kyujin said taking another bite of her food.

"Oohh a comeback?" Jay asked and we nodded.

"It hasn't been announced yet." Lily said.

<>

JAY'S POV

Everyone was talking and laughing together. I looked over at Jiwoo poking at her food. She only took a few bites.

"You should eat babe." I whispered she looked up at me with doe eyes. She looked cute in the moment.

I put a piece of my meat on her plate. She started eating her food then drank water.

"I swear to god if you dont stop chewing like a fucking cow i will rip your fucking face apart!" Lily shouted at Jake.

"Lily language." She got scolded by Haewon.

"Since every one is done eating. Can we choose roomates now?" Bae said getting impatient.

"What so you can fuck Sunghoon?" Jiwoo said and i high fived her.

"You guys are just jealous." Sunghoon said pulling Bae into his embrace.

"You guys could fuck too if y'all weren't playing so much." He continued.

"Especially Niki and Kyujin." Jake said but instantly regretted it. Niki stood up and left to one of the rooms.

"You should talk to him Kyujin." I said.

"What! Why me?" She bashed and we gave her a 'bffr' look. "Oh" was all she said and she went into the room Niki was in.

<>

NIKI'S POV

I heard someone knock and came in. I already knew it was Kyujin by her scent. She had that specific scent that always embraced her.

I ignored her.  I dont know why I'm acting like she did something wrong.  I was just confused.

"Niki i, i wanna apologise for what i did the other day. I.. i kissed you out of nowhere without warning you-" i cut her off

"Kyujin im not mad at you." She looked at me confused.

"You not?" She asked and i nodded slowly.

"I'm just confused, why did you do that?" I asked her and she fiddled with her fingers.

"I just, i dont know what came over me you just looked so hot and cute in the moment. I couldn't help myself to be honest." I chuckled as a blush rose to her cheeks.

"Kyujin I like you, and i guess when you kissed me and never said another word i thought you were playing with my feelings."

"Niki, i wouldn't do that. I was scared to tell you this but i like you." Kyujin held my hands and looked up at me.

"I wanna be more than just friends."

"Friends with benefits?" I mockingly said and she giggled.

"Of course not. I want to be your girlfriend." She said smiling brightly.

"Then..." I went closer to her ear, "Let me be your boyfriend." I whispered.

"I would love that." We held each others hands and walked back to everyone in the kitchen.

"Oh im guessing you guys are together now." Lily said looking at our hands.

"Another one thank you!" Bae clapped her hands together.

"Anyways here." Haewon threw gloves at us. "Its your turn to wash dishes."

<>
Niki and Kyujin are together, two couples down another five to go♡

I need a minute bc I'm going to fucking scream
Why does enhypen look so good these days
Especially Heeseung😍😍😫

Anyways hope u enjoyed this chapter<3