67: the end

HAEWON'S POV

"This house has so many memories." Sunoo said, we all stared back with our bags in our hands.

"And another couple got united in it." I said looking at Jake and Lily who then intertwined their hands smiling at each other.

"We're still the originals." Sunghoon smirked while looking at Jinsol.

"Let's go!" The two maknaes ran into the bus trying to get the 'good seat'.

"Ya! Kyujin how dare you!" Jiwoo ran after them pulling Jay by the hand behind her.

Jungwon put his arm around me, "Let's go shall we." He said and we walked towards the bus.

"That's the good seats you guys were talking about?" Sunoo said shaking his head in disappointment.

"Every one knows that the cool ones sit at the back." Niki replied. They sat in the four seats right at the back.

"I was dragged into this." Jay said as if he were trying to prove his innocence.

"Let's enjoy this road trip." Heeseung said and we all nodded.

"Please don't go into other subjects this time. I do not want to see visual presentation from Haewon about riding again." Jake said sighing.

"What! You guys got visual presentation from Haewon?" Jiwoo asked everyone and they nodded.

"She legit sat on Jungwon and showed us how to ride someone." Yunjin explained and I laughed.

"I missed a once in a lifetime thing?" She asked pouting.

"All because you were with that asshole." Jay scoffed and she nudged him, "What? You said I could talk my shit about him."

"Why did you guys break up? I need the full story." Kyujin asked facing Jiwoo who was next to her.

"He was cheating on me with some other chick the whole time." We all gasped at Jiwoo's statement.

"What a big asshole." Yoona commented.

Jiwoo shrugged before saying, "I don't blame him, she's probably hot."

"I concur." Sunghoon said to which Jinsol smacked him on her chest for.

"I would go for a hot girl to, just not when I'm in a relationship. Unlike him, I'm loyal." Jiwoo then said and we all nodded.

"What? You would go for a girl..." Jungwon asked trying not to make it sound like a terrible thing.

"Ohh I didn't tell you guys?" They boys all shook their head waiting for her next statement.

"I'm bisexual. I dated the same gender before."

"I love how totally chill you are about it and we support you and all but you've known as for four fucking years and you didn't tell us?" Heeseung said along with the other's shocked faces.

"It slipped my mind." She innocently said.

"Okay let's move on from Jiwoo's sexuality shall we." I said changing the topic.

"I can't believe this is the end." Heeseung sighed and we all looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Yoona asked.

"Are we going to die?" Niki suddenly panicked.

"Why would we die dumbass?" Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"No we're not gonna die, it's the end of our story." Heeseung explained and we nodded.

"Ahhh already the end? Jakely just got together. And Jaywoo aren't even a couple yet." Sunoo said annoyed making us giggle.

"You don't that, maybe we could get together later." Jay shrugged putting his arm around Jiwoo.

"Woah...what am I witnessing?" We squealed at the two.

"You can't joke like that." Jiwoo said hitting him softly.

"Who said I'm joking?" He teased.

"Wow, its like a real life kdrama." Yunjin squealed covering her eyes.

"You know what, I'm glad I accidently added Jungwon, I'd say it was the best mistake I ever made." Lily said proud of her doings.

"I'm glad too, I got to meet the love of my life." Niki said pulling Kyujin into a kiss.

"No need to brag, we got girlfriends too." Jungwon said pulling me into a kiss as well.

"Ya! You guys are making me feel single." Jiwoo complained folding her arms.

"Jay is right next to you, you can just seize the opportunity." Sunghoon said giving the two an innocent smile.

"This is unfair, shouldn't we get some kind of sequel with a story about our kids or something?" Yunjin asked.

"Maybe who knows?" Yoona questioned. (Stares at readers with an evilish grin/smirk)

<>
Yes its really the ends<3
Sequel? With their kids as friends? Should I?
I'm lazy so Idk