30: haewons okay

JUNGWON'S POV

Its been a day since Haewon fainted and she hasn't woken up since. I stayed in the room watching her and only went out to eat hoping she would wake up.

"Jungwon?" She opened her eyes trying to adjust to the light, i quickly closed the book i was reading.

"What happened?" She questioned trying to get up but i stopped her.

"Wait here." I told and went to fetch some food and water for her.

"Here you go." She thanked me and chewed on her food.

"You fainted due to the lack of sleep and nutition." I started explaining to her.

"Were you waiting for me to wake up?" I nodded at the question.

"Im sorry for causing such an inconvenience."

"No its fine thats what friends are for!" I have her a smile.

"Friends... right." Haewon mumbled softly.

"Haewonnieee~" Lily came crying in along with Jiwoo and Jake.

"I missed you so much." Jiwoo hugged her.

"Me too, it was so boring without you! I had to deal with this racoon all by myself." Lily said referring to Jake.

"Unnie!" Everyone started flooding into the room one by one. I simply stood up and left.

"Aren't you gonna talk Haewon more, you did look after her when she was unconscious?" Heeseung asked me as i walked to the kitchen. 

"No the members are still with her, i will give them a chance." I answered.

"Haewon is lucky to have someone like you." I nodded feeling uneasy about the comment.

<>

KYUJIN'S POV

Niki and i cuddled on the matress while scrolling through some tiktoks.

"I'm glad Haewon is okay." I said pausing the video we were watching.

"Me too." Niki said to me back.

"By the way..." I sat up and stared at him, "What are we to do when the company finds out we are a couple? Especially me since nmixx just debuted and still have out dating ban?" I asked feeling nervous about our relationship.

Niki pulled me back into his arms, "That's a problem for future us, lets focus on the present now." His voice sounding much deeper seeing that my face was near his chest.

We continued scrolling through my fyp and a pre debut video of Niki showed up.

"Aww thats so cute!" I squealed saving it.

"Delete that!" He said in embarrassment.

"Hmm I don't think I will." I said, he tried grabbing my phone but I pulled my arm away.

"Delete it or else..." Niki didn't continue his sentence.

"Or else what?" I asked and he smirked then started leaning in, i closed my eyes waiting for our lips to make contact.

He felt him grab my phone then pull away from my body leaving me breathless.

"Ya! You tricked me!" I complained trying to get my phone back.

"Aww you look cute when you pout like that." Niki said taking out his phone and took a picture.

"Hmm I'm still mad that you tricked me." I said facing the other way.

"Hmm how should i make it up to you then?" He asked and i turned back around giving him a glare.

He leaned forward so our faces were close. I felt him breathing onto my nose. He gave me a little peck on the lips then leaned back.

"You know thats not enough for me nishimura." I stated with a smirk then crawled over to him pulling him into a proper kiss.

He pulled my waist closer making me sit on his lap. Our mouths flowed in sync.

"Oh shit my eyes!" We pulled away looking and Jay and Jiwoo who came into the room.

"Wow for maknaes you two really know how to please each other." Jiwoo smirked and we blushed.

"I need to bleach out my eyes!" Jay screamed rubbing his eyes. 

"Oh shut up! Lets go and give them privacy." They left and I chuckled at their bickering.

Niki and i smiled at each other.

"I'm guessing we won't get any privacy as long as we are with them?" Niki chuckled. We went back to cuddling as he kissed my forehead.

<>
Love pre debut Niki!

STREAM ROLLER COASTER GUYS!!!