42: hospital

HAEWON'S POV

We arrived at the hospital and went straight to the receptionist.

"Patient?" She asked chewing gum with her mouth open.

"Choi Yunjin." Lily answered and she nodded.

"Whats your relationship with this patient if i may ask?" She looked at all six of us.

"We are friends, close friends." Kyujin answered her and she looked at us closely. I adjusted my cap so it was covering my face.

"You guys look awfully familiar, and why are you dressed like a bunch of spies?" She asked us trying to catch details.

"Noona!" I heard a voice and looked to see someone who looked like Sunno. He called us over making us look less suspicious.

"Excuse us please." I bowed and we ran over to him.

"She's still in the emergency room." Sunoo said.

"I hope they save her." Sullyoon said softly.

"Sunoo you should get some sleep, I can see those eye bags through your shades." I said and he shook his head.

"I'm okay, I will stay here with Jinni." He whispered sitting down on the chair in the waiting area.

"Family for Choi Yunjin?" The doctor said and Sunoo got up from his seat.

"Yes that's us." He answered, "Please tell me you can save her."

"Well she did lose a lot of blood but we got a donation so that will be fine. It could take up to a month for her to wake up, there is no guarantee she will." The doctor said.

"Can we see her?" Kyujin asked and he nodded.

"Yes right this way." He lead us to where she was. Their were many tubes connecting to her body.

"Yu-yunjin..." Sullyoon slowly walked over to the bed. She held her hand tightly and started crying.

<>

HEESEUNG'S POV

The girls came over to our dorm.

"Where's Sunoo?" Jungwon questioned seeing that the boy was not in sight.

"He decided to stay with a Jinni at the hospital." Lily answered sitting next to Jake.

"How is she? Jinni? Will she be okay?" Jay asked and Haewon nodded.

"She will, she's just unconscious for now." She replied getting a glass of water.

"So are you girls staying over?" They all looked at Niki who had been the one to ask the question.

"Just say if you want me to stay." Kyujin said giving him a little hug. Jake and Jay groaned.

"Gets yourselves girlfriends then you would be able to deal with it." Jiwoo said cooing at the couple.

I noticed Sullyoon being quiet next to me. She was always quiet seeing as she was the most introverted amongst the girls but she was too quiet today.

"Wanna go to my room?" I asked her in a whisper she nodded and I lead her to my room.

I closed the door behind me, "Whats wrong you seem quiet?" She suddenly hugged me and started crying.

I embraced her and tracing little circles on her back. "Its okay." I reassured her.

"Heeseung, I'm scared." She cried as the grip of her hands became tighter. "What if she never wakes up, she is my best friend. I felt the safest with her."

"She will wake up, don't worry. Im here for you." She lifted her head up and sniffled.

"Really?" Sullyoon asked and i wiped her tears.

"Of course." I answered then she buried her head in my chest again.

"Thank you Heeseung."

<>

Update bc you guys wanted one, plus I didn't want to leave u guys thinking I killed Jini off😪