38: tiny lily

LILY'S POV

"We came all the way for nothing." Jiwoo said angrily while we went to the boys living room.

"You guys might as well stay, its too late in the night now." Heeseung said as he looked at time.

"I guess we could stay, but we leaving in the morning then." I said yawning due to lack of sleep

"You can sleep with me tonight babe." Jay put his arm over Jiwoo's shoulders.

"Ew." She stared at his arm but didn't remove it which made him smirk a bit.

"Let me guess? I'm sleeping with you?" I asked and Jake nodded.

"Well then lets go I'm tired!" I took his hand making him stand up and leading me to his bedroom.

"I didn't bring anything to sleep in." I complained looking at my outfit. I felt fabric getting thrown on me.

"Here wear these." Jake had given me his grey sweatpants and his black hoodie.

"I don't know if it will fit you but it's the smallest ones I own." He said resting his body on the bed.

"Are you sure these are the smallest?" The clothes looked big, i held the pants to my body and it stopped at my neck.

I left to go to the bathroom. I locked the door and stared in the mirror. This is really what my life has come to.

I put on the sweats first but they didn't stay up and just fell off. I guess i will be holding onto these for the rest of the night. I grabbed the hoodie and put it on. It smelled like Jake, i inhaled his odor more, that's not a weird thing to do right?

I took ny clothes and put them in a bag while holding on to the pants and exiting.

I entered Jake's room putting my bag down and holding my pants up.

He looked at me and laughed, "Are you really that dumb?" He stood up and walked over to me lifting up the hoodie.

"Ya what are you doing?" I pushed him away.

"Fixing your pants you dumb aussie." He took two straps of the pants which I hadn't even noticed before and pulled at them fastening it titely then rolling in over two times so I wouldn't trip at the length of it.

"There you go! I can't believe you are so tiny." Jake threw himself into the bed.

"I'm not tiny, you are just massively tall!" I argued at him then went to the other side of the bed and closed my eyes.

"Good night Lily." I decided to ignore him and closed my eyes taking off to dreamland.

<>

A chapter with our two aussies and fluff <3